Thread: Nero 11 updating its tools

Nero 11 updating its tools

At the time when I try to download the extra standalone tools for Nero 11 such as DiscSpeed, InfoTool, InCD, etc I always receive a page. For what reasons are these tools no longer presented in Nero 11? With the help of DiscSpeed I can perform a surface scan of the DVD's and also test who makes the DVD by Media ID information since a majority of brand name DVD's are outsourced from a different company and a number of them can be variable.

Re: Nero 11 updating its tools

I believe a Nero employee mentioned on that in a current thread. I did earlier mention this through chats. I must say that you have made a good choice for selecting disc speed which performs burning of CD in quicker time. The transfer rates and CPU usage are quite good. Thanks for the advancement of Nero.

Re: Nero 11 updating its tools

I think that they have released the NERO advanced tools and as they are new to me ,I am not able to find the exact solution for your problem. But for instance I can suggest you to download a fresh copy, and try it. You just update your NERO version, and if you did not find the upcoming features, wait for some time. The NERO team had disclosed the releasing of its advanced feature, but since I have no idea about it. To look on this issue I searched some sites, but in vain.