Thread: Got 1310 error message while installing Nero 10

Got 1310 error message while installing Nero 10

I have presently buy Nero 10 and am having complexity installing it. It keeps asking if I have entrance to C->Program Files->Nero->Nero 10->Nero Burning ROM->ShellRes->pt-BR->shellres.dll.mui. I just confirmed that I do, but when I click repeat, then it come into view to be in a loop where I cannot carry on. I am running windows XP (Home version, edition 2002 Service Pack 3).Has anybody had this problem? It would come out not for the reason that a easy search for "shellres" does not come back with any outcome here.

Re: Got 1310 error message while installing Nero 10

I want to ask you some question about your system :->
    1: Do you have sufficient space on c: drive?
    2: To resolve this, we require analyzing the log-file.
    Please get in touch with the tech support, they will tell you how to make log file. Do you have antivirus switched off? If not, stop it and the entire its safety features.

I think you should attempt this:-
    *Click on Start button and after that click on the Run which is placed on the right side.
    In the text box, just type unreg /msiexec, and after that press ENTER.
    OR
    *Click on the Start, and then click on Run.
    In the text box, type msiexec /regserver, and then press ENTER.

*I don't be acquainted with how you do it in windows XP but attempt to execute the .exe as the administrator.

Just attempt to make Windows Installer are registered. Do you have Windows Installer three installed (I think that's the right figure, could be mistaken)? Did you shape out to run as administrator? When you right click on the .exe file in windows XP, there's a method to state it. In Windows 7 and Vista, '"Run as Administrator" is a choice when you do this.

Yes, I am the latest on my windows Installer. Some months ago, I was capable to download the trial edition without problem. I know the trial edition does not have the complete functionality of the paid edition, but is there any cause why the trial functioning and the paid does not?
    Again thanks everybody

Referenced in the above error message In Windows Explorer just selects the folder. After that Right-click on the folder and then click on shortcut menu Properties on the Security tab, click on Permissions.
    Choose everyone group, and after that in the Type of Access list click Full Control. Choose the restore Permissions on check box which is Subdirectories. Then Click OK button.Click on yes button to the prompt verifying whenever you desire to restore permissions on the entire subdirectories. Click in OK button in the folder name dialog box Properties (where folder name is the name of the folder that you selected in step 1). After that just try install once more time.

Before you use up cash on technical support...Do yourself a help. I used to obtain the alongside later than installing Nero version 9. The problem isn't essentially Nero...in my case it was antivirus which is Bit Defender Internet Security. For several strange cause, when installing Nero...Bit defender would not permit Nero to write some correct entries in my registry. Cleanly put. I had to remove Nero...after those uninstall my antivirus which is Bit defender. Then execute the Nero cleaner and reinstall. Once done...Nero worked completely. Then I reinstalled the same antivirus which is Bit defender. Oh yes...AVG antivirus will do that to Nero also presume they notice certain lines in the registry as unsafe. Give it a try...it may work for you, as well!

Nero technical support sent an Email telling me to remove the C++ files then Nero and attempt installing Nero once more time, I did but it didn’t useful, later than tinkering around a bit I then tried it another time but added one additional step, I ran a (Regcure) registry cleaner application after deleting the entire the stuff, it establish some leftovers from the Nero 10 application and stuff from the C++ files, did the Registry clean on them and re-booted the computer ran the Nero 10 setup/ install and it workings, I’m up and running, it looks similar to several junk was left over in the system registry that was not being removed and was hanging on throughout the install. To all that helped with this difficulty many credit, to others with install difficulties, attempt running an excellent registry cleaner after any removal and attempt again it may help out.

There is major problem of nero 10.It gives the 1310 error.I have presently buy Nero 10 and am having complexity installing it. It keeps asking if I have entrance to C->Program Files->Nero->Nero 10->Nero Burning ROM->ShellRes->pt-BR->shellres.dll.mui. I just confirmed that I do, but when I click repeat, then it come into view to be in a loop where I cannot carry on.