Thread: No update available for Nero 11 Platinum-KwikMedia as it cant install.

No update available for Nero 11 Platinum-KwikMedia as it cant install.

At the time of checking updates, it came to my notice that Kwikmedia (92.26 MB) didnt downloaded the compulsory update which after sometime started to install. There were No fault messages, however installation has stopped and reverted back to showing KwikMedia update available to download. If someone has come across such a problem, I need to know how to fix it?

Re: No update available for Nero 11 Platinum-KwikMedia as it cant install.

Nero creates an update log of each Download/install procedure. You can discover this log in C:\Windows\Temp => Nero.Update.log*. Could you verify this and present the file as an addition?

I've been having the similar difficulty and have tried to install it 6 times. I'm at the present doing it a 7th instance and will look for the log file and post it.

I confirmed in C:\Windows\Temp and logfile. But they were not present. It must have been removed when I uninstalled Nero .To help you, or any others approaching, I found that iTunes would not load either, still after reinstallation.

The Apple support team said it was a difficulty with .NET framework , I think so. I make use of Windows 7 64 bit by the way. Downloaded and installed .NET4 and upgrades after a clean uninstall of apple software, reinstalled iTunes and all did well.The point to this is I reinstalled Nero 11 and the upgrades installed OK. Might be meaning a try to the one who’s experiencing a similar kind of problem.

Good enough, I uninstalled Nero 11 Platinium, rebooted then made the set up from my original copy. Once that was completed I did the update and it installed well. Kwik Media at present loads as it is supposed to.