Thread: Missing DLL error with Nero 7

Missing DLL error with Nero 7

I am here to get the suggestion about my problem with the Nero 7 premium version. And I am using NERO 7 form the last few months and up till now all things are working very fine. But today I get the problem when I am trying to open video files to import into Nero vision. And when I a trying with this a that time I get the problem which says that you must have forgot to register some dll, what is means?? I am not getting the meaning of this error message and also I am not getting the reason why this error comes?? Can here anyone suggest me the reason for this error and also please suggest me if you are having the proper suggestion in this cause. For getting resolve this, I have also tried with reinstalling the software but after doing this also I get the same problem with this. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Missing DLL error with Nero 7

Hey dude, here in your case I think that you are facing this problem which is related with the windows OS only. For that reason, I would like to know Which operating system are you using??? I am asking you about this because, if you are using windows 7 then tell me that are you have installed this from a disc or from a download? If you have installed this from the Disc then I think that you will need to visit to the nero.com and then download and install the latest update to for the windows 7. And when you will finish with the download at that time, You should first run the general clean tool to uninstall your version and then run the Windows disk cleanup tool (cleanmgr.exe). and after this reboot your computer. And after cleaning all the things you will need to Turn off anti-virus and then install the update using the serial key which they have provided with the file. Try with this all, I am sure that you will get your problem resolve. If you get some problem again with this then please reply me back about this.

Yes, I tried with this also, but still get the same error. As you have suggested in the above post, I tried with this and downloaded the new NERO for the windows 7 but still at that time, when the installation finished and I am trying to import some VIDEO files then at that time I get that same error that say you must have forgot to register some dll. Any other suggestion to resolve this problem??

Hey dude, if you are getting the samae error after trying with the above suggestion then I am sure that you are not using the suggestion properly. I am sure about this because I was also having this type of the problem and to resolve this, I tried with the above steps only, and after that I found that my problems have get resolve. For you also I will suggest you the same. Try to use the suggestion once again, and then reply over here, I am sure that you will be able to resolve your problem at this time. Reply back about the result over here.