Thread: Blu-Ray Playback Failure in Nero Media Suite Platinum HD

Blu-Ray Playback Failure in Nero Media Suite Platinum HD

I have got Nero Media Suite Platinum HD. But it cannot play Blu Ray discs. It checks the drive, and I perceive sound of access the disc while I hit play, except afterward not anything. Kwik Media shows error "Error code 0x80400001". Each and every one of Windows 7 drivers are up to date. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, similar error. I am using the Alienware m17xR2 laptop. Can anyone tell me whats the problem?

Re: Blu-Ray Playback Failure in Nero Media Suite Platinum HD

The Blu-ray offers high-definition images, ie a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. However, not all Blu-ray are the same. Some unscrupulous dealers sell films have been limited to make a re-scaling DVD image at a resolution of HD. Is the case with Blu-ray edition of "The Silence of the Lambs."

I think you have to do a custom installation, installing only what you need and in English, do not install the entire suite because you are not going to occupy, is very heavy and does not install them if any .... I see a failure, yes, I have 3-4 Blu-Ray, but only because they are PS3 games and do not tell you or Blu-ray normal, if not, or I would buy it.

This may come as a surprise, but Blu-ray video cannot just play on your computer. Not with Windows media player, not with VLC, not with Winamp, not XBMC, KMPlayer or any free software whatsoever. This has to nothing to do with it too difficult for software makers, but with the licensing structure of Sony. They must pay for the license and therefore users are. There are three programs on the market that Blu-ray can play and make sure you have the correct version purchase, otherwise you do not have Blu-ray playback. WinDVD , Corel, there's the Pro version of it. PowerDVD from Cyberlink, there you have the ultra version of Need and TotalMedia Theater from Arcsoft has only one version.

Blue-ray born in poor condition, the price of data storage has fallen on the floor, anyone can have a pocket or desktop disc, as well as Pen drive and no longer speak of HD ls lifetime. In other words, Blue-ray only remaining commercial support 2de tent "theater products and games, and I think hard about software (not extended).

That there are difficulties with the laptop and HDMI interface, can hardly be blamed on Sony because of Blue Ray players, HD DVD players, respectively, these incompatibilities are not known to me.

The problem is probably your power settings of the notebook battery is in SAVER, what you should do is put it on HIGH PERFORMANCE and already solved the problem.

I would not mind the graphics card or processor not fast enough but in principle it should move easily with your equipment.

In principle, VLC plays Blu-ray but I never tried, try to see.