Thread: Need a product Key to Reinstall Windows 8 Developer Preview

Need a product Key to Reinstall Windows 8 Developer Preview

I have work on Windows 8 system and I used Windows Developer Preview on it but now I think there is some problem onto it. I think this software has to be crashed and hence I decided to reinstall the software. I try the process but this process needs some product key. Can anybody help me to identify the product key of this software?

re: Need a product Key to Reinstall Windows 8 Developer Preview

The Windows 8 Developer Preview is a pre-beta version of Windows 8 for developers. Windows 8 is built on the rock-solid foundation of Windows 7. Mainly few features have been present on this and they are performance, security, privacy, and system reliability. The windows 8 developer previews has been need to download correct copy of this software that can be work. Then go to the official site and download an installation setup file. This will be also give you the product key of this installation process. Most of the time it is presents on the text file. Then check the entire text file and install it onto your system. It solves your product key problem.

For reinstalling Windows Developer Preview or applying the Reset functionality, user needs to use a following product key onto this reinstallation or the reset task. Your PC setting on Windows 8 or reinstall Windows using installation disk will be provide you the product key. Try this product key and locate the response onto this windows 8 system.

In the server version of Windows Developer Preview, the product key is to be different and you may skip the step and choose the option to provide the product keys later to make this installation onto your system. this will be work to fix your problem and after some time it ask you about the product key. then you need to take some expert help and enter this product key. It works on your system if the version of the Windows Developer Preview software you use is as server version.

I continue to catch the identical error message each time difficult to install, "Unable to verify product key" not confident what the trouble is here. I try the same product key that you mentioned on the post. But in response the same error arrives onto it. The product key I used is present in the manual but it will not work. Then please suggest me the solution over this problem.

One of the main reason why this problem arrive on this system is to be as the selection of the downloaded setup files is being not able to install the software on your system. I think there is some compatibility issues arrive onto it and hence it gives invalid product key type of error message. In that case, try to make sure the software you install is correct and it capable to install it onto your system.

Yes, it happens in my system when I try to do the same reinstallation task. In that time, when I try to do this task, then the selected software setup files can’t be able to install it onto system. After checking the compatibility issue I listen that this will be happen due to compatibility. Then I get the correct compatible setup file of this software from official site. Finally I got the successful installation process onto the windows 8.

MOST of the time, request for a product key is happen because of bad media burn. This could be happen when we use an installation DVD for this reinstallation process. In that case, we need to change this type of disk and get another disk that capable to install this software onto this system. Hence try this and see what happen onto it.

You can also use the USB flash drive that can be work to do this installation process. Then try to download the software onto USB flash drive and then use this drive as a first bootable drive at the time of booting system. Then apply installation process and it would be help to you for solving your problem.

Re: Need a product Key to Reinstall Windows 8 Developer Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Bontu View Post
    You can also use the USB flash drive that can be work to do this installation process. Then try to download the software onto USB flash drive and then use this drive as a first bootable drive at the time of booting system. Then apply installation process and it would be help to you for solving your problem.
    I use USB flash drive as a first bootable drive and it would be work to fix such reinstallation process product key issue. This will be not gives any problem and the installation have been completed successfully. Hence anyone who faced such issue can be try this process and see what happen onto it.