Thread: Who all are using the SkyDrive on windows 8

Who all are using the SkyDrive on windows 8

So as the title suggest I like to know who all are using the skyline here on windows 8 is it the end of Office install do you think

Re: Who all are using the SkyDrive on windows 8

Just if they give me a little reasonably non-browser edition. I make out that kind of defeats the reason, but I yet like having the separate windows, other than browser tabs.

Perhaps if they had somewhat front-end application, more or less like remote desktop, but for Office?

Quote Originally Posted by Aniela View Post
    Just if they give me a little reasonably non-browser edition. I make out that kind of defeats the reason, but I yet like having the separate windows, other than browser tabs.

Perhaps if they had somewhat front-end application, more or less like remote desktop, but for Office?
    There must be a graphical user interface for the browser will not die. This is the front end as it can get. I think MS is a good thing here, eliminating the need to install Office may have a lot of benefits that a piracy. The question is, how to make money from licensing? And When I first heard about it, I do not think much about it because I did not know how it will look like, but after trying it i like it. By the way, did you know you can print directly to local printers?

So if you have a printer connected to your computer in any capacity to print on it. I like the fact that it can open in. From a browser tab can transpose the data in real Office program at a click of a button

Hey we can do this in even a remote Skydrive connection,

I have not sailed enough yet, but this, I cheat and I would just tell me how I can do.

Say I have a computer connected to the office for a Oce plotter and I am home. I want to send a few impressions that way so my partner, who has the task of opening the office while I stay at home in your pajamas, you can deliver to customers and printed

Is that possible with Skydrive?

I wonder if you can do with your home Skydive unless the plotter is connected to your machine at home in some way (and you can print things from home to work your plotter, but you can share files with your partner and you can use to print your Skydive. All I know is that I store all my photos in SkyDrive only launched from within Live Photo Gallery. It a good product that offers 25 gigabytes of online storage.