Thread: Unable to see display tab in nVidia control panel

Unable to see display tab in nVidia control panel

HI, I have recently purchased a newer graphic card from the NVIDIA and everything seems to be fine but still when I install all hardware in my machine and install all the necessary driver, when I was configuring the menu from the Nvidia control panel the thing that I have noticed was like I was not able to see display tab in nVidia control panel. I have installed 275.33 version driver in the machine and I think this is the latest one.

And because of this I am having resolution problem with various game and with software’s as well but I am not able to set it up however. Anyways is there any solution for the same?

Re: Unable to see display tab in nVidia control panel

how is it possible, in fact I am also using same drivers in my machine and everything seems to be work fine without any hesitation.

I think the one you have downloaded in your machine is either corrupted or simply not compatible with the hardware your have or might be not compatible with the operating system you have installed in the machine, and that’s why it is strongly recommended as you should try to get the precise drivers for your computer rather than using this one. And that’s is why I would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the driver first.

By the way can you please let us know which exact hardware you are using in your machine? So that I can recommend you perfect driver, because the way you are trying is completely wrong as it may cause severe damage to the existing operating system you have installed.

I am sorry about the previous post as I just forget to mentioned the model number I have installed in the machine, anyways I am using nVidia GeForce GT 540M model in my laptop.

Seems that the version you have mention is most recent but still I would say you should get the one which is actually meant for your hardware. And why you are choosing the driver this way because you should install the one which you have gotten with your hardware rather than installing this way. Thus try to install the driver that you have gotten with the hardware, and while doing this as well make sure that you have uninstall the one you have already install or else you must get some other errors as well.