Thread: Cannot find Sound Recorder anywhere on desktop screen.

Cannot find Sound Recorder anywhere on desktop screen.

Hey hi all, I am having some problem related with the sound recorder of my system and the problem is that I am not able to find my Sound Recorder anywhere on my screen. I am not sure about the reason but this happens to me when I have restated the system after finishing the long work. And when I again started the system at that time I get that I am not having the Sound Recorder anywhere on my screen. Please anyone help me in this cause.

Re: Cannot find Sound Recorder anywhere on desktop screen.

Hey friend, in this cause I think that you have to drag the sound icon recorder accessories entertainment list for the desktop? First check the recycle bin to see if someone dragged him where it can be restored. The best way to create an icon on the desktop is not to drag a link directly to system default, but to create a second access on the desktop. If you remove just create a new one later. Take a quick look at the leisure of accessories, whether it is an additional shortcut created by the method described here. If this software installed, and also if you have to navigate the installation folder for the executable file to create another by right-clicking on it and drag the new shortcut on the desktop from the browser window. Try with this and reply back about the results I am not sure that this will help you or not.

Yes, I also looked at the recycle bin and there also I don’t get this. also I am sure that this one have not deleted by me, I think that this happens because of some files are get corrupted in the system. Thanks for suggesting me about this and also if you have any other suggestion then please suggests me back about the same.

Ok, if you are having this type of the problem then I think that there is one suggestion from me and a that is if you pull the link to the entertainment section on the desktop and cleaned it by either dragging Bin R. or right click to clear the trash and emptied a reinstall recorder have to do to replace it.

Hey I am also having the suggestion about this problem and the suggestion is that you can just took it off and put it on your desktop, then worry, you still have it, and then just go to C: \ Windows \ System32 and look SoundRecorder.exe. And also if you have already removed the system32 folder then I think that there will be problem to get this application back. Ok, for that you have to take this file SoundRecorder.exe from the other computer which is also running on the same OS.

I also agree with the above suggestion. For taking back your sound recorder back to working I think that you have to take the help of the create a shortcut from the exe and paste it in the Accessories folder and here finding the accessories folder is quite difficult. For that click the button or you get started, go to all programs accessories right click and click Open. Now paste the shortcut file here. Hope this will help in your cause. I was also having this problem and I get resolving this problem by using the above suggestion so I think that this will also help in your cause.

Hey thanks for the suggestion. I will try with this suggestion, hope that this will really help me in this cause. if I again get any this type of the problem then I will reply back for the suggestion.

I was also having this type of the problem, to came out of this problem I have searched on the so many of the forums and no where I get the suggestion about this topic. After coming here I get the suggestion for getting back sound recorder to work. Here, I can see that the user who have posted that problem, get the suggestion from here. So for t hat reason I also tried with the suggestion which you all have suggested over here. But I get the same problem again. Is anyone ealse have the suggestion about this?