Thread: Unable to download skype 5.6.0.110

Unable to download skype 5.6.0.110

HI, yesterday I was trying to download the software as I have mentioned in the title, but don’t know was having problem with downloading it. Is there anybody over here having problem downloading this version? Whenever I try to do this it just reaches at the end of the file and then stuck there only. Anyways please suggest me where can I have this software for my machine? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to download skype 5.6.0.110

try to download it from another source apart from the one you have already tried. Because though there are too many website provides this version but not all of them work, in fact I have tried the same twice and then got the actual software. And it would be better if you download it from the official website only rather than any such illegitimate sites.

pretty much same pinion as the above user as you should get it from the official website only, but apart from this are you sure that you have working internet connection, because sometimes it also happens as the error connection can also cause the download to be stopped, and there are very download have resuming capability and that why the left files remain left only. =So make sure the internet connection is working perfectly or not, and together with this you should also try ensure whether if you are making use of any software for downloading then that’s also working fine in the machine. Try to download the file with another software or simply through the browser. And no doubt if you are still having problem with downloading then you can try with all possible browsers.

whenever I got any such problem with the machine I used to get the update from the software itself rather than downloading the whole file. And that’s why I would like to suggest you that you should try to keep the previous version only in your machine and wait till it prompts for any update whether it is available or not. And as you got the notification you can download the update within that software only.

I have downloaded the same version from here and everything seems to be fine, and that’s why would like to suggest you that you should also get the software from here itself.