Thread: Unable to use Adobe Photoshop CS5 with Mac OS X Lion

Unable to use Adobe Photoshop CS5 with Mac OS X Lion

In my computer I was using MAC OS Snow leopard and all the things were working great. in my computer I have recently upgrade the operating system from Snow leopard to lion in my computer and after that I have installed all the necessary software’s in my computer and at that time Adobe Photoshop CS5 has started giving me problems. Whenever I start the Adobe Photoshop CS5 at that time it does not respond. what should I do to fix this issue.

Re: Unable to use Adobe Photoshop CS5 with Mac OS X Lion

I know this problem and to solve this issue you have to update the JAVA in your computer. First check that whether latest version of the JAVA is installed in your system or not? if it is not updated in your system then you have to update it first and after updating it you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If JAVA is not updated in your system and if you want to update the JAVA in your system then you have to first download the Java for OS X Lion from the internet and after downloading the Java for OS X Lion from the internet you have to install it in your computer and after installing the Java for OS X Lion in your system you have to restart the system. now after restarting the try to open the Adobe Photoshop CS5 in your system and then check whether it is giving you the same problem or not. I think after updating the JAVA in your system when you will try to use the Adobe Photoshop CS5 in your computer at that time you will not face any issue.

to download the Java for OS X Lion in your computer you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking on the download you have to download it and install it in your system and then your problem will get solved.

If in your system JAVA is updated and after that also if you are facing this problem then you have to uninstall the Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your system and then you have to install the Adobe Photoshop CS5 again and after doing that your problem will get solved.

Instead of reinstalling the Adobe Photoshop CS5 you should try to solve this problem by resetting the preferences in Photoshop. You have to reset the preferences in Photoshop and after resetting the preferences you have to try to open the Adobe Photoshop in your system again and after that see whether it makes any difference or not.

To reset the preferences in Photoshop you have to press the Shift and Command and Option while opening the Photoshop and after that reset the preferences.

As you have suggested that I have to try to solve this problem by updating the JAVA in my system and after that I have update the JAVA in my system and after updating the JAVA also I was not able to solve this issue. now ater that I have also tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the Adobe Photoshop in my system and aftr reinstalling that also I get the same issue and then I have reset the preferences with no luck.

Is there any way to get around this issue?

As you have mentioned that you are still facing the same problem after trying above solution also then you have to uncheck the font preview size in adobe preferences and then you will be able to use the adobe Photoshop in your system.

If you want to uncheck the Font Preview Size in your adobe Photoshop then you have to follow this procedure.

• First you have to open the Adobe Photoshop in your system.
    • After opening the Photoshop you have to the preferences option.
    • After that Type: and uncheck "Font Preview Size".

I hope after following above stapes your problem will get solved.

According to me you should remove the Adobe Photoshop from your system and then you have to download the adobe installation file from the internet again. Now after downloading that you have to install it in your system and then you have to check whether Adobe Photoshop is working properly or not.