Thread: How to uninstall and what are the functions of Logitech Desktop manager

How to uninstall and what are the functions of Logitech Desktop manager

Hello friends, I have just installed the Service Pack 2 on windows XP. Before I go to sleep I have to know, please, if I can uninstall Logitech Desktop Manager. As reports say, probably should not be on my computer and now with the new security on it, I said it was the retention of certain parts of the program. What are the real functions of the desk manager of Logitech? Do I need it? If you could please let me know about it. Thank you all for the solution you will provide me.

Re: How to uninstall and what are the functions of Logitech Desktop manager

I think you should check on the internet and also you will be able to get the solution of the problem and also you will be able to solve the problem and I think you will get the solution easily.

The Desktop Manager is an additional program used for automatic updating via the network of Logitech programs / devices that are installed on your computer. You can manually go to the Logitech site and download any updates you might need instead of letting the automatic update, but you have to remember to do it yourself rather than relying on the program do it for you. It works the same way as the program auto-update that Microsoft uses to update your Windows, but even MS program can be disabled (however, MS cannot even reach the Update Center to work until enable it again). Logitech To uninstall, you can do by using Add / Remove programs list, but if Service Pack 2 has disabled any part of it, cannot find everything you need to uninstall. If that happens, you can use this program to uninstall all MS in the Add / Remove Programs list. so go on the below link
    Windows Installer Cleanup Utility

You should try the above user method and I am sure that you will be able to solve the problem and also you will be able to get the problem solved of yours, so you better try the above user method.

If there is any suspected spyware going on with him or a tracking program installed with it, Ad Aware or Spybot (both free programs) should be able to pick a time you run the program and you will have the alternative of using any of the programs to uninstall / delete for you. If there seems to be spyware or tracking software with it, I uninstall it and just use a manual URL connection on their own to Logitech to download the latest drivers you possibly will require or software updates for Logitech programs / devices. Save to your hard drive, burn to a CD, and manually install it.

I've been trying for months to get the Logitech desktop manager out of my computer and with the above user help I was able to solve the problem and also I am able to get it fixed for me.

I'm using Windows 7 and a message that Logitech Desktop manager is incompatible. When I try to use Add / Remove, I get an error message. Come across at the above link to the MS program to uninstall seems to apply to the office, not all programs. Is this correct, or does not work for all programs? All links seem to apply to versions of Office in particular, and I cannot find a download link Overall, only "under me" for versions.

I think you might got the solution and also you will be able to get the solution for you and also you will be able to solve the problem, so you might follow the method as the above user have told you to do it.

I experimented and found that the basic method worked. I removed the Logitech Desktop Manager folder, and then ran registry cleaning programs, Norton and Microsoft adviser had no problem and after the consultant in its setup is not a problem with it. I am installing Windows 7 now. If not, I'll have to come back here and let you know.