Thread: Unable to Login through meebo

Unable to Login through meebo

Hi, I am using meebo for chatting purpose but don’t know what could be the reason as I am having problem with the password that I enter while prompted. As whenever I enter password in the software it just gives me an error, and as the extent to I know I am using perfect password while prompt.

Is there anybody here having same problem with the software I have mentioned in the title. Please suggest me the resolution for the same.

Re: Unable to Login through meebo

are you having problem with particular account or with each and every account, in other words are you having problem with either yahoo, Gmail or FB Login? Because see if there is any problem with particular account then you should try to make use of their own chat client, for an example I would say you should try to make use of yahoo messenger in case of yahoo, Gtalk for Gmail.

Because if there would be some restriction with the account so you’ll get error three as well.

I am agree with the above user as if there is some problem with any particular account you can simply make use of their own chat client but at other hand you can have option to delete that account from the meebo and then reconfigure it again and then see what happens.

And while doing this you can also try to delete all the previous histories and the cache from the computer so that it would not give you an error. And are you sure that you are entering correct password? Because though we assume it is right, but there are still possibilities that we are entering wrong password. Hence here it is recommended as you should only copy paste the password when prompted.

Are you sure that the internet connection that you are using in your machine is working fine? Because I was also having similar problem with the application and later I came to know that there were some problem with the internet connection thus first of all make sure that your internet connection is working perfectly.

I would like to suggest you that if you are still pursuing the same problem with the software you are using, then you should try to reinstall the same software again in your machine. Because it might be possible that the software gets corrupted and that’s why you must be having problem with it.

And before doing that make sure you have deleted all the registry entries and the previous cache from the machine or else you’ll get problem with them as well.

there are several chatting clients that you can make use of, thus I would say you should try to use those if suppose you are continuously getting error through this software.

And the better one that I like the most is the trillian, and thus would like to suggest you the same to use.