Thread: Unable to access Gmail chat through trillian

Unable to access Gmail chat through trillian

Hi, I used to used the software called trillian for chatting through various domains such as Gmail and many more. But right now I am having problem with the gmail chatting through the software as whenever I tried to establish a connection to the Gmail chat it just won’t remain stable however. Any idea what could be the problem?

Previously it was working fine, but before 2 days I have started getting problem with the software, or might be I am not sure whether there is some problem with the software that I used to used or there is some another problem.

Any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to access Gmail chat through trillian

Are you having this problem with Gmail chat only or with each and every other account as well? And along with this, are you having problem with any particular account or with every Gmail account.

The information that you have mentioned in the question is quite not enough to figure out what could be the problem with the software. Thus as I have asked it would be better if you simply specify any such information so that I can assist you further far better.

I think the software that you are using in order to chat is corrupted in your system thus it would be better if you just reinstall it again in your machine. And before doing that I would rather suggest you that delete all the previous entries from the registry and then only try reinstalling the newer one or else you may get the same problem with the software.

And if possible then you should try to install the firmware which is actually new, I mean to say not the one which you already have, you can simply download it from its official web site. While downloading the software you can simply make sure whether the version that you are downloading is compatible with the operating system you have installed or else it’ll also give you an error. And this kind of problem actually happens with windows 7 only.

Try avoiding to download the software from any other website as they provides the software no doubt but with such a faults.

I am agree with the above user but if suppose you are still having problem with the newel installed software then you should try to delete the account that you have added in the trillian and then configure it again. Or else simply why don’t you chat from the www.Gmail.com itself.

no this is not happening with my single account but with each and every account that I tried to visit and that’s the main problem, but any idea why suddenly this is happening.

And let me tell you as I am using windows 7 on my machine, so whether it is because of that? Thanks for the above suggestion.

I would like to suggest you that you should try to make use of different chatting client apart from the one that you are using right now if you are still pursuing problem with it. And if you simply search about the same you’ll get thousands of results, through which you can know that there are several software through which we can do this.

And if suppose there is some problem with the Gmail chat then you can simply make use of Gtalk software on your machine.

I don’t whether you have tried downloading it again or not, but still I would like to suggest you that you should try to get it from HERE only.

I have same opinion as the above user as if suppose you are having any problem with the software that you should try to make use of another software.

I mean to say as far as I know there are different rather separate software available for the each and every such websites, for example, if you want to chat with your yahoo friends you can simply use yahoo messenger, and as the above user mentioned for Gmail contacts you can used Gtalk for that and faceboko website for FB contact.