Thread: Does kasperksy has a tablet protection software?

Does kasperksy has a tablet protection software?

Hi all , I am here to know about the features of the new Tablet security product for the android. Here I would also like to know that is it same as with the Kaspersky Mobile Security 9? And also it is only optimized for the large display of the Tablet? I want to know the difference between them. Please suggest , if you are having some good information about this then please suggest me.

MarciGunilla Guest

Re: Does kasperksy has a tablet protection software?

Hey I have not sure in this case, because I have not used any of the android tablets yet. But here I can say one thing that it is an antivirus which is specially designed for the android tablets only. Which is not having the extra feature like parental control, optimized for a bigger screen as you are saying in this case. Here I would like to say that try on yourself and find the differences for that because you are having the tablet.

Sorry I am not having the android tablet, I have Archos 43 with Android 2.2 and a 4.3" display. And here I want to just toss anything casually on handset. I'm not yet ready with easily restorable backups in case I have to do the hard reset. Here I just want to ask that is tablet application which are specially designed for the big screen will works in the mobile phone with the smaller screen? And also is they optimized for standard handset-type layouts if they detect smaller, handset-sized display hardware? Please suggest me in details.

Here in this case, I will suggest you that if application is designed for supporting the OS then in this case screen doesn’t matters. For I don’t have more information on this case but here I will suggest you to search on the internet for the compatibility of such type of the product.

Dude, thanks for suggesting me about the Kaspersky tablet Security, I tried with that and found that it is very good and very easy for the operation. Now I have decided to buy the full version for that. Thanks friends for suggesting me about such type of the tablet security. I will get any other problem then I will report back.

I was also searching for the Tablet Mobile Security for Android, and finally after reading the post over here I came to know features of the new Tablet security product for the android. Thanks for that dude.