Thread: Stress testing, monitoring and benchmarking tools for both Intel and AMD rigs

Stress testing, monitoring and benchmarking tools for both Intel and AMD rigs

Someone please help me with procedures related to stress testing, monitoring and benchmarking tools for both Intel and AMD rigs. I have done many researches over the internet related to it but haven’t found necessary. Please help for the same.

Re: Stress testing, monitoring and benchmarking tools for both Intel and AMD rigs

Temperature Monitoring ::

1. Core Temp -My private favorite, exceptionally precise listing the temp and CPU's maximum safety temp.
    2. Real Temp -Alternative to Core Temp.
    3. Everest-It is used to monitor all hardware temps and voltages but at an expense. Highly effective software though.

Re: Stress testing, monitoring and benchmarking tools for both Intel and AMD rigs

For Hardware Monitoring:

• CPU-Z-Little program for checking your CPU sort, clock speed and voltage. Likewise checks your RAM and motherboard sort.
    • GPU-Z-Same again with the exception of for GPU's.
    • Rivatune-GPU checking and overclocking for both ATI and Nvidia cards

I can help you for Stress Testing:
    1. Memtest-Best thing for identifying if your memory is broken (if its inactivity slips, speaking to or physical)
    2. Prime95-Excellent project for stress testing. 8Hrs of this and you've virtually got a solid consequence.
    3. SuperPI-Quick project for testing memory and CPU overclocks for stability

Benchmarking:
    • 3D Mark 06-Probably the most usually utilized project for testing your PC's performance. (Test previously, then after the fact your OC to see what amount of your apparatus enhances)
    • 3D Mark Vantage-Another PC performance tester, but can just be utilized on Vista O/S or higher.
      1. Aquamark-Another PC performance tester.
      2. Cinebench-Another PC performance tester.
    • HD Tune-HDD performance tester. A great strategy to investigate HDD speeds-root out which is your quickest and test shows for example RAID 0 to investigate for performance increases

I could jump at the chance to brief that for those who may ask how I test, I independently run CPUZ, Core temp and Prime95 all as soon as possible for 8hrs to stress test my CPU overclocks. Utilizing Prime95 will prod your apparatus to 100% stack, something which is a uncommon kit for a large number of PC's so its the exact edge of prodding your PC might as well prod approach push. When that I have a tendency to finish up my GPU and run the preferences of 3D Mark.

You've missed out intel blaze test / LinX under stress testing. As this has a tendency to accomplish higher temperatures than those posted and fizzle snappier it is my most preferred for testing moderate tickers. This is a bizarre as it is a rather more efficacious stress test than superpi. LinX is as of now more notorious as ibt will almost always experience to a limited extent darken bugs, but they're both front closes to the same synchronous mathematical statement solver.