Thread: AppleMobileDeviceService.exe slows the CPU and doesn’t sync iPhone 4 with iTunes 10.4 and windows XP

AppleMobileDeviceService.exe slows the CPU and doesn’t sync iPhone 4 with iTunes 10.4 and windows XP

Hello friends, I just upgraded to iTunes 10.4.1.10. After the upgrade, the AppleMobileDeviceService.exe leads one of the two cores at 100%, resulting in the CPU utilization of 50%. When I connect my iPhone 4 (4.3.5) that the synchronization starts, but hangs on the first pass backup. At that time, both AppleMobileDeviceService.exe and iTunes are the soils of the CPU ... now 100%. I reinstalled iTunes with no luck. I have also restarted the phone, which has solved problems of synchronization in the past with no luck. I can see others having problems like this, but I have not seen a resolution yet. Thank you.

re: AppleMobileDeviceService.exe slows the CPU and doesn’t sync iPhone 4 with iTunes 10.4 and windows XP

I have the same problem. Absolutely frustrating! No application for Apple (Safari, MobileMe, and QuickTime) will work since I updated my iTunes. Also when I go to the iTunes store, which does not open, does not recognize the internet on my computer.

re: AppleMobileDeviceService.exe slows the CPU and doesn’t sync iPhone 4 with iTunes 10.4 and windows XP

Well I have exactly the same problem. Could you review following "exactly" the uninstall Apple Support. Even Removing and Reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows XP remove the uninstall files and resurrect was significant. Then I downloaded the newest iTunes from Apple iTunes and completed the new facility. Hope this might helps you and also everyone to fix it. So you should go on it and also you will be able to get it and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you will help you to get.

You can search on the internet and you can go on the apple website and you will be able to solve the problem and also you will be able to get the solution for the problem. Hope you will be able to get it.

Well my friend I have a solution which can helpful to you so here is simple solution for that case well it is for Windows 7, 64 bit computer:
    1. Go to the C:\ProgramData\Apple\Installer Cache\AppleApplicationSupport 2.0.1
    2. Right click on it
    3. Uninstall it
    4. After uninstall it then go to C:\ProgramData\Apple\Installer Cache\AppleApplicationSupport 1.5.2
    5. Then again Right click on it.
    6. Now Install it
    7. As you have done the installation then Restart Windows.

Try this and see it might work for you and also the problem might be able to solve it.

I think you should try the above user method which is the best and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you can search on the internet and also you will be solving the problem.