Thread: How to import Windows Media Player Playlists, into iTunes Playlists for iPod

How to import Windows Media Player Playlists, into iTunes Playlists for iPod

How I can import playlists from Windows Media Player, iTunes playlists with music from an iPod? We are having luck with the thousands of songs you have to manually add a specific playlist in iTunes itself. There must be an easier way! How can this done. If there is and it's complicated, is the genius allowed to help us with this? Apparently, only one teacher or Mac can help us? Please help me. Thanks in advance for the solution that will give me.

Re: How to import Windows Media Player Playlists, into iTunes Playlists for iPod

Import M3U list appears to be broken in the current version, so I wrote a script called ImportM3U as a solution. Enjoy it and have fun on the music which you want hear it.

Re: How to import Windows Media Player Playlists, into iTunes Playlists for iPod

I had to rebuild my iTunes library and I almost nut import my playlists has been working fine in iTunes 10.3. In my research I read about the import function broken somewhere, but could not find a solution that really care about * all * the songs. His screenplay was magic. The fault lies with Apple for this bug bad. They lost almost a full day because of this problem. So you can try it and get it also you will be able to do it. I hope it might work for you and also you will be able to do it.

Importing Windows Media Audio (WMA) could not do exactly what they want at the moment. I have not had a chance to test it properly, but iTunes is likely to ignore the WMA files in the playlist. I will reflect on how to extend the script to convert tracks of these and then add them to the playlist.

I think you should upload a new version of ImportM3U which can convert WMA files and add if necessary. You should probably check that the import settings have a similar bit rate to the source files before starting. There is no point in converting WMA 320k 128k AAC and not feel the benefit. Also convert MP3 WMA 256k to 128k would represent an excessive compression for your taste. If you get then you will be able to do it and also you will be able to do the transfer the video or the music file which you want to do it. So you should try it and get it done.

I think you will able to get the software on the internet and also you will be able to get the software and also you will be able to do the transfer of the file form one player to another, hope you will get it.

You should search on the internet and you will be able to find and also you will be able to get some of the link and also you will be to get the link which might have the software where such type software will be there and also you might be able to get the solution and also you will be able to get the solution to solve the question which you want to have, other than you can do as the above users have told you to do and also might you will be do and you can do the import of the music files.