Thread: While selecting 'include video' in Sync Photos iTunes Crashes

While selecting 'include video' in Sync Photos iTunes Crashes

Hello friends, I have a problem while syncing my iPhone 4.If I select "include video" option "Sync photos from the iTunes folder is locked. It works quite well if they" include video "is not selected. The videos in my folder synchronization with the iPhone are compact, since it was taken by the iPhone. Even synchronize photos with 'include video' was working fine until I updated my iTunes yesterday. Now cannot sync the video via this option. Please help. I recently upgraded my iTunes to version 10.4.0.80 and the iPhone is running IOS v 4.3.4 (8K2) Thanks

Re: While selecting 'include video' in Sync Photos iTunes Crashes

Well I am also having the similar problem. It has work fine before I advance the iTunes. Well I hope that the support will repair the problem quickly then you will search for the solution.

Only the hope of providing some focus on this issue is that I have the same problem when trying to move a video from the camera roll to another folder (i.e., the video was taken by the same phone). Windows 7, 10.4.0.80 iTunes, iPhone 4.3.4. So I think the update version of the iTunes will not be giving you any problem and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you will be to get the perfect solution or the perfect method to solve it.

I am having problems with iTunes fails when "Optimizing Photos". I do not know if it's the videos or not, but I had a new video. In fact, I had an accident when synchronizing iTunes music and podcasts as well, but do a restore of my iPad 2 seems to have fixed that (hopefully). The newest edition of iTunes crashes when I tried to synchronizing the iPhone video taken at the 4; I re-installed a previously edition of iTunes, which have solve the difficulty for currently. So I hope you should also try it and get it solved for you and also you will be able to get it done and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you will do the work which you were thinking to do.

I too am having this problem, I have iTunes and my iPhone4 10.4.0.80 had synchronization troubles when "with video" is marked with 4.3.3 and 4.3.5 IOS, seems to be an iTunes issue rather than IOS.

I was also having the same problem with iPAD2, as the latest ITunes and the iPad OS. I have removed all the previously synchronizing videos from the Pictures folder and it has synchronize with the "Include Videos" turned on and then still if just one video file now in any sub folder iTunes crashes as it tries to optimize the video. Well I am running Windows 7 Professional and never had at all problems prior to latest update so come on Apple, surely this is a serious problem everyone must be having the imovie on iPad and now all the video content it needs which I can’t get onto the iPAD2. I have tried installing an earlier version but it won't let me and there seems to be conflicting threads on how to do this without losing all my settings and libraries for contacts, email, more than the 10,000 photo's and video's, apps etc. so it is something related to the new and latest version of the software.

Everyone is facing the same problem which is been related to the latest and also the new version of the iTunes, so I think you should try to upload the older and also it will be the best for you.

You should search on the internet and you will be able to find and also you will be able to get some of the link and also you will be to get the link which might have the articles where such type might be solved and also you might be able to get the solution and also you will be able to get the solution to solve the problem, other than you can do as the above users have told you to do and also might you will be solve the problem.