Thread: unable to set proxy setting for Zune

unable to set proxy setting for Zune

I have recently downloaded the zune software in my computer and after downloading the Zune software in my computer. Now it is not allowing me to connect outside my home network so I have to use proxy setting. I have tried to set the proxy setting but I don’t know how to do this exactly. what should I do to set the proxy setting.

Re: unable to set proxy setting for Zune

I have gone through your problem and after that referring your post I will suggest you to first try to solve this issue by checking the firewall setting in your computer. first check the firewall setting in your computer because sometime due to firewall also this type of problem can take place. if you are able to use internet thought browser and other application and problem is with zune only then it means firewall is causing this problem. if after that also same problem comes then you have to add the proxy setting. to add the proxy setting you have to follow this steps. first you have to open the control panel and after that you have to open the internet options. now after that you have to select the LAN setting and then you have to check the box "use a proxy server" and after that you have to insert the necessary details. after that check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after doing that your problem will get solved. I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue.

Re: unable to set proxy setting for Zune

yes I will also suggest you the similar solution because there was similar problem in my system and after that I have tried this solution. After try trying this solution my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.