Thread: Clicking 'include Video' in Sync Photos crashes iTunes

Clicking 'include Video' in Sync Photos crashes iTunes

Hi, i am recently having issue with my Itunes that I have installed in my macbook, and whenever I try to sync my iPhone 4 with it and select ‘include video’ option in ‘Sync Photos’ from folder iTunes crashes randomly.

It works completely fine if ‘include video’ option is not chosen. The videos inside my sync folder are compatible with iPhone, since it was taken by iPhone itself, so any idea what could be the problem with the software?

Re: Clicking 'include Video' in Sync Photos crashes iTunes

Are you sure that the video you are trying to access from the library actually exist in its actual location. According to me you should first make sure whether all the videos are there from where you are trying to access them.

Along with that ensure they all are working, and they are not faulty or infected with virus.

There is some problem with your ITunes software that you have installed.

and by the way which version of OSx you are using in your machine?

have you made any update to you existing operating system?

and from when you are having this problem?

from which day you have started getting this problem, after updating ITUNES?

I am asking you this because the problem actually relies on this only, I mean to say there are still too many bugs with the newer operating system and after installing that if you have installed this ITunes then there could be some problem with the operating system for sure.

I am agree with the above user as after updating the ITunes ones I was having this problem, thus I would suggest you that you should try to reinstall the Itunes version in your machine.

I think you should try to reinstall the operating system again in your machine if you are still having problem, because see I have heard that the newer update called OSx LION has so many problems with functioning with different software’s thus according to me if you have installed that OS than there could be some problem with the operating system for sure.

And thus according to me you should try to reinstall the operating system in your machine and then see what happens. Rather you can have another option as well, like there isn’t any such more difference between the older version and the one that you are using, thus you should continue with the older version and wait for the next update that may fix this problem.

I am still having same problem with the software in the machine, don’t know what could be the reason even, the thing that I have done is just install an ITunes update in the machine, nothing else then that.

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I think you should try to install the Itunes from another source, either you can download it again from apple’s official website or if you have another setup then you can install it from there only.

But reinstall will only make difference in the situation.