Thread: Need help with javaloader.exe in BlackBerry Desktop Software

Need help with javaloader.exe in BlackBerry Desktop Software

Is there anybody here who can give me some good links in connection with the javaloader.exe for my BlackBerry Desktop Software, so if there is any appropriate link for the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. That’s what I want to say here. So any links will be highly appreciated for sure. please do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Need help with javaloader.exe in BlackBerry Desktop Software

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Is there anybody here who can give me some good links in connection with the javaloader.exe for my BlackBerry Desktop Software, so if there is any appropriate link for the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. That’s what I want to say here. So any links will be highly appreciated for sure. please do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I want to say here.
    I would advise you to check with the JL_Cmder utility that’s the application that you need to check with for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. also make note that it runs only in Blackberry 0.S. 4.0.2 or higher version of operating system. so that’s what I want to say here. hope you do have a good look at the same. that’s it from my side for you.

I am sending you an attachment here with make sure that you download and run the application lets hope that it was the same application that you were looking for.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am getting JVM 523 error with my blackberry phone, so can I sue the same application to get rid of the said problem. I don’t know what was the problem with it. my phone is locked up and yes I cannot do any kind of backup or restoring stuff at all. That’s what the issue is, so can you all please predict me the solution for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. Please do let me know some of the solutions as soon as possible here. Waiting for the necessary reply from you all. I am sure that you will tackle this problem like the one that you did earlier.

Yes you can use that for sure its because the javaloader.exe. Javaloader -usb wipe can't recognize the USB as unit and hence that’s the reason why it is giving you that error I hope you did understand what I am saying here and hence for the solution what you can do is that disable the USB checking in the Desktop that’s what you should be doing try it and let me know if the solution did work for you or not do let me know as soon as possible on the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    I am getting JVM 523 error with my blackberry phone, so can I sue the same application to get rid of the said problem. I don’t know what was the problem with it. my phone is locked up and yes I cannot do any kind of backup or restoring stuff at all. That’s what the issue is, so can you all please predict me the solution for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. Please do let me know some of the solutions as soon as possible here. Waiting for the necessary reply from you all. I am sure that you will tackle this problem like the one that you did earlier.
    Get the PocketDay 2.05 application as soon as possible that’s what you should be doing. So hope that will work for you that’s what you should be doing. So go ahead and give a try for the said solution and I m sure it will be of good use for you. so do give a try for the same and let me know if that was of good use for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Algonkin View Post
    Get the PocketDay 2.05 application as soon as possible that’s what you should be doing. So hope that will work for you that’s what you should be doing. So go ahead and give a try for the said solution and I m sure it will be of good use for you. so do give a try for the same and let me know if that was of good use for you.
    Dude the PocketDay 2.05 did work fine for me and that was great application I had, so that’s what I am saying here. this is the best application that I had and did work well for me and hence for this I would like to say thanks to you for the same.

I have one more solution for you and what you should do is that first get the avaloader.exe from RIMs website and then
    1) Open the command prompt.
    2) Run the avaloader.exe file by javaloader.exe -usb wipe
    3) Now this will erase everything, now what you have to do is open up the desktop manager and then reinstall the operating system.
    4) Now this is only possible if you get into the application loader of desktop manager and then install the operating system.
    So hope the steps were simple for you.

You know what you have missed out a very important point and that is between the step 3 and 4 which is given above so let me correct it for you before you reinstall the operating system in the dektop manager you need to get the particular blackberry phone code which you will get it in Cingular. So once you have done that then only you will be able to get the desktop manager and then reload the oeprting system accordingly. So that’s what you should be doing I hope it was useful for you.