Thread: Blackberry desktop manager Error Code: 0x8004fd2b

Blackberry desktop manager Error Code: 0x8004fd2b

Recently I have installed the new BlackBerry desktop manager, but now it is giving am error. And the error message is Error Code- 0x8004fd2b. Check Documentation. Anyone is having any idea to resolve this problem? Please suggest me, and also tell me if anyone is having the same problem.

Re: Blackberry desktop manager Error Code: 0x8004fd2b

Here, I am having some steps, ad hope that this all will help to resolve your problem. The steps are as:
    • When you face this error at that time close the Desktop Manager application.
    • And then remove the USB cord from the device.
    • And then do as Local Disk c >Documents and Settings>(username)>Application Data>Research In Motion>Blackberry>Intellisync
    • After this click on the view tab, and after this click on Show Hidden Files and Folders.
    • And then click to Ok, and also delete all the contains of the Intellisync folder.
    • Launch BlackBerry Desktop Manager and attempt sync the device with the computer.

Great steps dude. I tried with this, and it really helped me in my case. Thank you very much for helping me.

I also tried the same but I found that there is no any Intellisync file there. Any suggestion about this? I faced this problem today itself, and before that all the things was working so fine. For resolving this I have also uninstalled the desktop manager and reinstalled it again, and still getting the same error message. What can I do now? An one more thing that I am not able to find the Intellisync folder anywhere on my computer, any other suggestions?

If you cant find the Intellisync folder, then I will suggest you to make a search on the my computer for finding the Intellisync folder. It might happens that it located in anywhere else in the system. And after you get the folder then try to delete all the contains on that. And this will help you to get working back your desktop manager.

Really, I tried with the steps for searching for the Intellisync folder and I was not getting that folder anywhere in my system. And someone told me that I should try with the searching on the computer by taking the help of the search option. And I tried with that, finally I get the location at where this folder was. And after that I deleted all the things which are there inside the folder. Yes, after doing this I see that my problem has resolved. Thanks for this steps.