Thread: Desktop Manager 6.0 lost the Bluetooth Connectivity

Desktop Manager 6.0 lost the Bluetooth Connectivity

Hello friends, after the recently updating the Desktop Manager to Desktop Manager 6.0, my software will no longer allow Bluetooth connectivity which I was having with the earlier version. So please tell me that what I should do to get the Bluetooth Connectivity on the new version and also is this version does not support the Bluetooth Connectivity. So suggest me that what should I do and also what is the proper way to do it. Thank you.

Re: Desktop Manager 6.0 lost the Bluetooth Connectivity

Try to check "Allow Bluetooth connections" option checked under the options Tools > Desktop Options > Bluetooth. If it is not checked then make it checked.

I have the same problem with my Lenovo T61. Everything was fine in v5.0.1. I tried everything I can think of to disable Bluetooth diagnosis, reboot, and check DM 6 profitable, reboot and check the DB 6, but nothing. No choice but to undo and expect the best. So you can check that and also can get it done for you and also you will be able to get it back, I also think that the DB 6 does not support it. So I would suggest you to install the older version and it will be the best and also it will be the best for you.

You can check on the internet and see that you will be able to get some of the solution over there and also I think you will get the solution of the connectivity of the Bluetooth with the Desktop 6.0.

Well my friend, I was also having the same problem I was not able to get the Bluetooth on the desktop 6, but I have search and also done some of the things then I was able to get, as I added a Bluetooth serial port at COM10 and for various reason it now read the port and recognize the BlackBerry. Possibly this was just coincidence, but there you are with the method to try and also to fix it. So you can try it and also you will be able to fix it and also you will be to solve the problem of the connectivity of the Bluetooth with the Desktop Manager 6.0. So you can try it.

I think you should try the above user method, as I am using the older version I have not update to the higher version. I think I am smart that I have not gone for the higher version as it will be give me such type of the problem.

The method which the above user have told you does not solve the problem, as I have tried and also I cannot select COM10 and COM11 I can get identical results: no connection. I wonder if the engineers are reading these messages BlackBerry, because it could reach a solution. Downgrading to version 5 is not possible either. So you have to call up the BlackBerry or you have to get it done fix by some of the engineers who can do it and also can solve the problem of yours.

You can search on the Google, as over you will be able to get the solution for all problems which you might be facing and also you will be able to get the proper and also best solution.