Thread: Need Software for Modem / computer Speakers

Need Software for Modem / computer Speakers

Hello friends, I am searching for software which can play the sound on the computer speakers only when I am getting the voice of incoming calls and also it should not play my voice back to me on the computer speaker and I also want it to act as an amplifier of the telephone receiver. So is there is any sort of the software which can fulfill the requirement which I wanted to have on the computer. So please suggest me that what is the best and also the good software to use for such type of the requirement. Thank you.

Re: Need Software for Modem / computer Speakers

I think you will be able to get the software on the internet as per my knowledge I do not knowing any software which can fulfill the requirement of yours.

I do not think you might need to get any of the software for the modem or for the computer, as when you receive a call or dial any of the call then you might be able to hear the voice on the speakers of the computer, well you have to do the settings of the software which is been installed for the speaker, in the software you have the option of the Microphone, and in that you might have the option of not getting the voice of yours back on the speaker. So you can on the option in the software and then you can you will be not getting the voice again back on the computer and also you also be able to talk on the computer and will have no repeating sound, so you better check with the software of the speaker or the sound card.

The requirement which you are talking about is been available on the software of the sound card which you have installed on the system. So you should check over it.

Well I have to say the same thing which the above user have told, if you have not installed any sort of the software in the computer then you have to search on the internet for the software of the sound card which you are using. If you are having the in-built sound card on the system, then install the software from the motherboard CD, as the drivers are in that CD and also you will be to get the software installed and you check that software in the Control Panel. So as you click on the software which you have installed from the motherboard CD, then you will see the option to get it done to avoid the comeback voice of yours on to the speakers. So I would tell you to check and gets it done for your computer, so that you will not getting the problem while you are talking on the internet with your friends and others. I think you take the suggestion and try to figure it out for yourself.

The common and the best software is the software of the sound card, so you better check it and get it done for you and if you are not having then you should download it from the internet and get it for the computer.