Thread: Windows unable to install updates including Printer Issue at the same time

Windows unable to install updates including Printer Issue at the same time

I'm maintaining a specific end goal, which is to recognize a response on why my PC is having a situation instituting any upgrade now, be it windows upgrade, or different programs and if my no print issue would be identified. I had no situations for some time redesigns when I acquired the PC in February, now as of several months back, it consistently has failures when attempting to install them. I have a Compaq Presario CQ56 Notebook PC running 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium SP1. I attempted 2 better printers that I've never had issues with until just. Lexmark 3350 and a HP 932C are the printers with the fitting drivers fixed and the Lexmark has even tackled this PC a few times before back when I first got it. I ran into this issue so I got out the HP to attempt and same thing. I click print, from any system, Open Office, Acrobat bookworm, whatever, and it does nothing the system thinks it sent it, but the Print Status demonstrates nothing, and nothing more happens. On the other hand, when in printer settings I could probably click print test page, and it'll spit it right out.

Re: Windows unable to install updates including Printer Issue at the same time

I’ve had this issue and moreover perceived on a few clients PCs. To solve it I did a mess of exploration and at length I had to do a reinstall to settle it. Not a terrific settle but a fix non-the-less.

Not beyond any doubt which bearing you are running with Norton being instated. So to response both sides of the concern, around then the situation happened, Norton or anything was not installed (so it was not the offender of the issues if this is where you were going) however, upon perceiving the issues, I fixed Norton to see if there was a viral issue and it found nothing. I in addition ran Trend Micro and Malware Bytes and nothing was found, so the issue doesn't appear viral either.

I ask about Norton and MacAfee for the reason that I see them block internet connections, stop printers from printing and so on. Generally following they are evacuated and remains get other side over.

I get a mess of feedback when I say Norton or MacAfee but you'd be amazed how frequently I have utilized the uninstaller from the maker's network destination and blast, the printer works or different virus programming is now fit to download upgrade and so on, you would wind up reinstalling the OS, but wouldn't you rather run the makers uninstaller in a few moments and see if evacuation of parts of a past uninstalled item tackles your situation before you spend the chance to wipe your entire computer. They are both trash anyway but heck what do I know, unequivocally wipe the entire thing then. Good Luck!

It's never had Norton or anything installed earlier to the events, and actually during that timeframe of the events, I had just instated Open Office after the PC was new, and all items worked fine for a brief period of time.

I have after instituted a few things but nothing that might as well upset the printer or upgrades. A modeler program, a CAD system, and an electronic schematic program are concerning all I have installed but those were well when the starting events. I will attempt uninstalling Norton and go from there however.