Thread: VMware view client disconnect after every 15 minutes

VMware view client disconnect after every 15 minutes

I have difficulty of disconnection. I have about 280 customers in connection. Just stay connected for about 15 minutes. This leads me to believe there is a timer or incredible kicked out. During the 15 minutes of the session runs smoothly. It is a session PCoIP. I just had one to do it and after reviewing the log-2011-09-02.txt entry in VMware directory’s in c drive

Code:
    14:00:31,458 WARN   Disconnects after 15 minutes Unable to locate route for response queue [[3e1c4ff0-8488-46a7-865f-19a903a49100]MessageFrameWork_1.
    14:00:31,458 INFO  <2108> Disconnects after 15 minutes Program 'winlogon' started, version=, pid=2992, buildtype=release
    14:00:31,458 INFO  <2108> Disconnects after 15 minutes Authentic

Re: VMware view client disconnect after every 15 minutes

That can be active. I've been told but I have doubled that. My tests have been idle workstations. I will try tomorrow and bring some kind of activity of 10 minutes to see what happens.

Here are some that stay connected. I cannot put my finger on what. They are all in the same pool. I think it's really true thin clients to stay connected, but I'm not positive about it. Forcing RDP corrects the problem. Therefore, undoubtedly related PCoIP.

He spoke with the support of today and they are saying 4.5 should fix the problem, but my drives Wyse running Suse and I will have to wait to post a Wyse Client 4.5 that supports PCoIP compatiblity. And 4.5 to actually come out.

PCoIP has 15 minutes of disconnection if the inactivity timer. Have you used the following registry entry? If you do not give it a try, I had a problem similar to yours and this is resolved.

Code:
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ VMware, Inc. \ VMware VDM \ Agent \ Configuration \ VdmConnectionTicketTimeout
    You must create a DWORD value with a value of about 8000 initially. If we solve the problem and then adjust accordingly DWORD value, if you want to disconnect an idle session.

Registration to adjust it fixed. I also observe the value is available on GPO ADM templates that deliver. In my estimation, the depiction of this configuration is vague and wants clarification.

I'll try that in the morning and follow up. I hope it .It sure looks that he is doing it on purpose, and his theory sounds good

So the trick is in the register of the virtual desktop?

ADM files are also Group Policy to push down. It is not very descriptive as to its purpose. I saw him, but had no idea it was related to waiting times PCoIP inactive session. It takes more clearly documented, but it works like a fascination.

When using a Wyse PCoIP P20, who needed to dump this value to my VDI instances in the domain, however, for non-domain members (working group) that need not be adjusted. Can anyone comment on why this is so, should not the connection ticket Check the automatic renewal? Will users fall when the new higher value expires If so, I'll be able to reconnect immediately?

Besides, I liked the fact that I had to modify the ADM template to allow a value of> 900 to enter. The solution (if it stands the test of time) is the best of the luck and probably not compatible. I will continue my VM representative on Monday.

I found my problem. One of my applications it overwrites the following registry key:

Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon \ Userinit
    You need to ensure that userinit contains the following path (plus others)"C: \ Program Files \ VMware \ VMware View \ Agent \ bin \ wssm.exe"
    Without this executable is loaded, the process never ends and disconnects in the defined timeout.

Nice! I tested it and compare the troubles of normal desktop with another. It works

Code:
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ Winlogon \ Userinit" was just read different. So "C: \ Program Files \ VMware \ VMware View \ Agent \ bin \ wssm.exe "