Thread: PCoIP not working in VMware view 4

PCoIP not working in VMware view 4

I installed and configured as follows:
    • Connection Server (CS)
    • Security view Server (SS)
    • View transfer server (TS)
    • View Agents

High-quality jobs. I am able to connect to any desktop in pool client desktop using VIEW. Now the trouble is PCoIP. I've installed CS and SS. But when you open the external URL nothing happens. No connection is recognized.

Re: PCoIP not working in VMware view 4

In your configuration of the Security Server write the external URL with the actual name

Code:
    https://ss.vmware.com:443

More information:

Code:
    CS:
    External URL -> https://cs.domain.local:443
    PCoIP external URL ->local_ip_of_CS: 4172
    SS:
    External URL -> http://view.vmware.com:443 (for example)
    PCoIP external URL -> public_ip: 4172
    public_ip = ip to resolve external URL (publi
    c

FQDN those are operational very well. I have no outside IP with me. the whole thing is an internal configuration for all IP addresses are in the 10.xxx range.

I am also facing exactly similar problem. I think that for PCoIP, we can open an instance of Internet Explorer and enter the IP address. No need to display the Client to be installed on the machine itself. Is this so?

The latest release of VMware View is not compatible with Internet access as the previous .Can only be accessed from the client in Vista. If a browser to the IP of the SS would have to enter the site from view, just to download the client.

Do not comprehend why you desire to make use of SS if you work on an internal network.

I do not need the SS in all the productions of environment as such. I'm testing some of the local development potential in my environment.

Therefore, from the browser, we cannot open the session PCoIP and we must begin a connection through the client view. It has its point.

If you have any questions about PCoIP protocol, or how to optimize remote access (network configuration, bandwidth, images, etc). Just go to Google and search for video tutorial on pcoip.

I have a lab setup with:
    • Zeus ZXTM LB unit
    • See SS (4.6)
    • See CS (4.6)
    • Transfer Vista (4.6)
    • Virtual Center
    • Agent 4.6

I tried the settings for local users (with and without local mode) before implementing the SS & LB and everything works a treat. PCoIP offers a great viewing experience for users of desktop LAN. My goal is to have a mixed platform network (LAN) and remote workers (in VPN / WAN), hence the deployment of the SS. Also ultimately have a couple of whole (as opposed to one of each, for now) to ensure the strength.

Anyway, right now I have a public address NAT pass a frontal LB VIP then go through NAT to a VIP backend that my CS and SS can talk in your private space. All that is set for HTTPS (443). Routing looks good.

RDP seems to work perfectly as I can connect to a desktop computer linked clone from a distance (WAN access), check and re-etc.PCoIP however, has been a bit hit and miss so far. I created a separate virtual server and server group in my LB 4172 (UDP and TCP) and I can authenticate and connect the client to the server CS See, when I click on the "Connect" to connect to my current desktop, in the framework desktop opens, but the content is all black (ie, I have a picture, but not inside the desktop) and then the error message: The remote computer connection timeout."

Managed to fix our 'black screen, then disconnect when remote-con-PCoIP "theme, paying VIP PCoIP external UDP load balancer. After establishing the secure gateway in the configuration of the SS, external PCoIP began to work well.

A list of network control is recommended to be used for all implementations that can be downloaded from Google.