Thread: video footage audio to soundtrack audio in windows movie maker

video footage audio to soundtrack audio in windows movie maker

Hey friends I have a clear idea on how to replace the video footage audio with a soundtrack but now what I want to know is HOW do you go back and forth from video footage audio to soundtrack audio within the movie? So can anyone help over this please? Anyone with any suggestion world share the suggestion and would like to help me then I would be really very happy please help me?

Re: video footage audio to soundtrack audio in windows movie maker

Thanks for asking this query I too want to do the same thing and I am not able to think anything regarding this and I really need some help. I have been searching a lot over this but I haven’t got anything so please if we can get the query solved over here then this would be really very nice.

Now a problem I am having a simple solution for all this.
    1. So the first step would be you need to go with the Windows live movie maker that would be helping you out to do this task very easily. Download it now.

2. Now the second step would be just split the movie into some number of pieces as per as your requirement and where you want and where you want to change the sound.

3. Now for deleting the sounds go to the edit option and then video volume button on the left side and then move the slider to extreme left.

4. Now you can add the sound which ever you want easily by the option add music. And then the fade function should be used which is on the edit tab.

5. And then you can add nice header and all also and the trailers also now enjoy.

6. Finally need to save the movie and then enjoy it.

I would be giving you the most simplest idea of solving the problem and I am sure you would be getting the best help with it and this would be very interesting to know and this help is from the youtube as I have learnt this you also can learn this in detail from youtube video try then and you would like it a lot I am sure.

Level8 you seem to be much better improved level and level 8 is too small for you your solution was nice and it had done the trick the problem got solved. very nice and thanks for the solution and i was expecting something so nice from you all and i am expecting the same in future too.