Thread: Help-Need to make a video recording tutorial

Help-Need to make a video recording tutorial

Over the last two weeks I have read about creating video tutorials but I have not tried to make a video tutorial. Creating video tutorials is no trivial task. I want to make a video tutorial. Training material would be on my windows 7 laptop and all this material are in the form of power point slides. We would love to help you do it.

Re: Help-Need to make a video recording tutorial

Making tutorial videos of how to do something can help you a lot. I have experience about it and I must say that the AviScreen captures screen activities and converts the output into an .avi file. This avi file can be help to make an video recording tutorial on your windows 7 system. Then I suggest to you for doing this kind of task onto it.

AviScreen also has a unique feature called “follow the cursor”. It is the software that can be work on the windows based system. AviScreen enables you to record screen action to an AVI vide file. Then I suggest to you for first download this software on youe windows 7 system and then use the number if instructions onto it for this making video recording tutorial. I also use this software for this task. Initially it gives the problem but later on it help a lot.

The proper way inside the AviScreen is to first run the software. Then tick on capture video button given on left down side. You can also use alternate Ctrl-Alt-S keys for this task. Then select the resolution of this video. Then the Aviscreen software work in background and small icon in notification area of the windows 7. Hence I suggest to you for use this process and make an video tutorial. It will be record all the activity of the screen. This is the best that can be work well to record the number of the running application of the system.

As alternative Apowersoft Screen Recording Suite can help you capture the screen activities. Hence I suggest to you for first download this software. Then I suggest to you for doing this downloading and installation task. There's a free version and an inexpensive Pro version. You need to use this and it would be help to you for solving this problem.

You can create video tutorials using dozens of different methods. If you search on the Google then you found a lot of software that helps to solve this problem. You can use anyone of them but the problem arrives when we can’t able to install this software properly.

CamStudio.org is also one of the software that does the similar kind of task. It is specially designed for the Windows system and it is absolutely free. This is the software program for recording your on-screen video and audio as AVI files. Then you can able to make any video that would be help to you for several type of preparation task.

Using this software you write script. The next step is to be use an tape each segment and try to put all them together. This software provide such kind of facility. This is the software that provides such screen capturing and the editing facility. You can found it onto the internet site.

The similar kind of problem I have been also faced in the last week. In that time, when I make an projest then I decided to record all the training video of this project. Hence I read a lot of article about this screen capturing software. Then I use this kind of software and make an video in segment format. After finishing all this traning I use the editing facility of this software and combine all this video segment in one format.

This screen recorder software help to records the screen and audio with the help of speakers or microphone. Then you can make audio or video files on it. This files normally avi type of file. Hence lot of people will be using it for this purpose. if you have faced any problem regarding this issue then take help of the expert person. It helps to you for solving this problem.

adam718 Guest

My Screen Recorder is perfect for making video tutorials. It records the screen and audio from the speakers or your voice from the microphone - or both simultaneously. It's easy to use, and records directly to standard AVI or WMV format files that playback on any PC.