Thread: Unwanted auto text in Outlook Express

Unwanted auto text in Outlook Express

As I’m trying to send the e-mail to one of my friend but at that time I get an unwanted text in Outlook Express, how such text arrive I don’t have any idea about that, and also I have search for the solution but not get the proper answer for that problems, so any guys have any information regarding the unwanted tag in Outlook Express, then please suggest me. Your response will be valued.

Re: Unwanted auto text in Outlook Express

I think that your problems arise due to changing of OE, have you check your OE signature, just check it out may this will resolve your issue.

There may be the issue, of not placing the text properly, which always leads to the generation of unwanted text in Outlook Express, so there is the AutoCorrect Options button, in the Outlook Express, which find out the words mismatch and often use and finally it automatically convert that for you. So in order to configure the Outlook's AutoCorrect options, just press AutoCorrect Options button.

You are getting the problems for unwanted text in Outlook Express, so there is the features for auto correct the unwanted text in Outlook Express, Auto Correct more than Spell Check permit report the misspelled words as well as provide a list with the selection of language that can be restore. One will have to manually prefer the correct one from the list of selection while in AutoCorrect; the correct word gets replaced automatically.