Thread: Need device drivers for hp Compaq 8000 Elit CMT PC

Need device drivers for hp Compaq 8000 Elit CMT PC

I have recently purchased hp Compaq 8000 Elit CMT PC. I was having few problems with my pc. I was attacked by and I was not having any anti-virus running. Virus destroyed my pc and hence I had to format it. I think I was having device drivers before the format. Now I want the device drivers for my pc. I don’t from where I will get that? Does anybody know about this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Re: Need device drivers for hp Compaq 8000 Elit CMT PC

I would suggest you to check out the device drivers on the hp website. For that you need t visit the official website and then you will have to enter your model number and few details. Just check it on the website. I hope you find it. Once you get it, try to download it into the pc. After downloading, install the device drivers. After installing make sure that you restart your pc. If you don’t find on the website then I would suggest you to contact the local re-seller regarding the device drivers.

I have the same problem. I am actually looking for the utilities driver but I am not able to find it. I visited the hp website but there my model number and product number was not there

If you want to know the model number and product number then you should look for that on the machines sticker. I would like to know which operating system are you using? please reply soon.

I would suggest you to search on the google website regarding this issue. Google is the best search engine and almost everything is found on the google. I would suggest you to go to the google website and there put the issue in the search bar and wait till google provides with some searches. Keep looking for the driver and I am sure you might get it. If the production of this machine is done then it would be difficult to find the drivers.

I would suggest you to contact the customer support team at hp. tell them your issue and let them guide you accordingly. They are experts and they must have previously resolved many such issues.