Thread: How to open .rsd files in windows 7

How to open .rsd files in windows 7

Hello friends, I need a small help of yours to help me to open .rsd (Rosetta Stone) files in the windows 7, as I am not able to open the file on the windows, as I am trying to open the file I am getting message to download the some sort of the software for it, so I want you people to help me and tell me that what should I do to open the file on the windows 7 and also tell me that if there are some sort of the software available which can help me to do I will try that also, please give me all your suggestion that you are having it. Thank you.

Re: How to open .rsd files in windows 7

You can go to the windows official site and check whether this file is been supported to the operating system you are using it. You might get sort of the information over there.

You can go to the Google and you will be able to get the software to open the file, as there are plenty of the software’s which are been available in the market and also you can be able to download the software and also you will be able to work with the .rsd file, as the rsd file are not been used and also many of user download the software from the internet and also have to work as they have try it to find the software for it and have to work it as it not available in the windows, so I also suggest you to go on the internet and Google for the software and it will be available in the single link of it.

You have to download the software form the net and then have to work on it, as you can’t make the file directly on the windows as you do with the other format files.

There are many software which are been to run the file and also to make the user to able to run the file on the windows 7, as I have also done the same as I was also not able to open the .rsd file on the windows 7 and it ask for the software and I was not able to find any of the software on the Microsoft website and I was not able the windows to find any related software for it, so after that try I have gone to internet and search for the software for this file and I was able to get many of the software for it and also got one of it and it has helped me, so you also search and get for you.

You can try the above user method and also you can search on the internet for the tool which will be made to open the file of such type and also on the specific running operating system, so you better check for that and get it done, as I have no idea for such so I can suggest this to you to do.