Thread: How to Remove Address text in Windows Explorer on windows XP

How to Remove Address text in Windows Explorer on windows XP

Hello friends, I want to ask that how can I remove the address text in the internet explorer, as I want to remove the addresses text before the address bar in the internet explorer of the windows XP, even I am also not able to figure it out that how I can fix it and also how to do it. So I want you people to tell me and let me know that which is the best method and which is best way that I can do to do. The suggestion or the solution which is been given by you will be very much helpful for me and also it will grateful of yours to help me. Thank you.

Re: How to Remove Address text in Windows Explorer on windows XP

You can check on the internet and you will be able to get dome of the solution for you and also you will be able to do which you are willing to do with the windows explorer.

Well I think you will be not able to do it, as it is been installed when the operating system is been made, and I also do not think that there would be any kind of the software which can do it, even there will be no option in the windows to do it. If there were some sore of the option then you will be get to know from the Microsoft site and also you will be able to change the test to which ever you wanted to have it on it. Well I think there is no option to do and also there is no way to do it. So you will be not able to change the test and have to keep as it is.

There are some sorts of the hacking tools which are there which change the address text to which ever you want, so you can go to the Google and check it for yourself.

Is there are some sort of the tools which are available to make changes in the windows you are using it. As there are plenty of the tools which are there to make the changes in the windows, as I was searching I founded a tool which was the Resource Hacker, as you can search for it and also you get it for yourself and get it installed and see that it helps you or not. You can check for the other tools and also get some of them on to your system and also you will be able to get some good tools and also you will be able to remove the address text before the address bar.

Well my friend I have also heard about the same tool and it also allows you to do the changes which you wanted to do, so you can check the more details about it on the internet and get it.

Actually it is the freeware utility which allows the user to do the changes on to the windows and also it changes many of the others, as I have also gone through the article for the tool, but I think it is good and also the best to use the tool for the changes you want it. Even there are plenty of the others which are there online so you can go over there and get and see that it works for you or not. I also suggest you to use the normal and do not try to change the address text as it is been already installed earlier when you have installed the operating system.

I also suggest you to search on the internet and you will be able to get some sort of the good tools will be available for you and also might do the work which you wanted to do.

There are the software which are been made to do such type of the settings in the system, and also you will be able to do the setting for the Address text in the windows explorer. So I would suggest you also to look for such software or any tool which is having the option to such the changes in the system of yours, if this software available then you will be able to do the setting or the changes which you wanted to do in the system of yours, hope you will be able to find the proper software for your system.