Thread: How do you uninstall a program that won't uninstall?

How do you uninstall a program that won't uninstall?

I have many programs which I have installed and while performing an uninstall it won’t get uninstall. Please suggest necessary solution regarding the same, so that I can uninstall all the unnecessary programs. Hope you all reply soon.

Re: How do you uninstall a program that won't uninstall?

• Step # 1.Go to the official online content and download Microsoft uninstaller and run it and if the project you need to dispose of is on the record select it and evacuate from your machine.
    • Step # 2. Click on begin, click on run, sort regedit, and when it opens click on HKey neighborhood machine, Software, Microsoft, Windows, Current Version, click on the in addition to mark for uninstall and it opens every last trace of the projects commissioned on your machine , parchment and see if the system you desire to dispose of is on the record provided that it is right click on it and erase it.
    • Step # 3. Click on begin, click on run, sort msconfig, and when it opens click on BOOT.INI and check the case that expresss, SAFE MODE. Boot the computer to safe mode and when it opens click on DRIVE C and click on project files and click on the envelope of the system you need to erase from your machine and erase it. Then click on the regular indexes envelope and see provided that it is in there and assuming that it is erase it.

Significant now, backpedal to click on begin, click on run, sort msconfig, and when it opens click on BOOT.INI and uncheck the case that declares, SAFE MODE or you will boot to safe mode again.

Microsoft's Windows Installer utility goes with a wellbeing warning."The Windows Installer CleanUp Utility is given "as is" to help resolution establishment situations for projects that utilization Microsoft Windows Installer. Since you utilize this utility, you might need to reinstall different systems. Alert is prompted."

I have 2 projects that are non-genuine software: Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft XP Professional with Front Page. I have attempted erasing them through Add or Remove program through regedit but would be able to not place the projects. I moreover attempt to run msconfig in safe mode but safe mode was not an alternative to check just safe boot and I was unsure if safe mode and safe boot where the same. In what manner would I be able to erase these programs?

On account of XP Professional is the working system the situation here is deeper than we suspected. Stay quiet and think over how that approached be on that machine. The situation as I see it is that while you would be able to at times get a fitting key in some cases you cannot and to alter it you get to begin over.

This is not just unreasonable but I recognize a large number of poorly ready to establish Windows and FINDING THE DRIVERS is not effortless enough for the easy user.

It could be greatest to utilize the Recovery Media for this machine so you wind up with a clean legitimate Windows with every last trace of the drivers. Then you are able to commission your authentic Office without alarm.

Microsoft has verified the product is not genuine or implication authorized to the group I work for. Hence the product said should be erased. Unite or Remove tries not to uproot it owed to a mistake inform. Microsoft told me to run MSFix IT and restart and attempt to evacuate the programming. This did not work. I found a section on here to erase through the registry and msconfig but I haven't had accomplishment with this either.

The OPERATING SYSTEM under idea exchange tries not to appear in add/remove and there is no uninstalling offer worth examining. Yes there is a quite particular scenario where there is a uninstall but this machine and your machine's scenario makes a point not to connect.
    This is why the news is fairly terrible and why my consultation remains:
    • Backup what you can't lose.Rehash part 1 so you have an alternate to your alternate.
    • Restore the machine to its production line supplied OS.
    • Install Office, your decision of applications and antivirus.
    • Restore your reports and condemnation whoever put you into this position.

Did you try to uninstall it from add/remove panel? Just go to start>control panel> add or remove programs then find what software you like to uninstall.