Thread: How to find MVI files on Mac OS X 10.6.8

How to find MVI files on Mac OS X 10.6.8

Last three month I use this Mac OS X 10.6.8 on Laptop for the internet surfing and all the other game playing task. Now I have problem with the MVI files on it. This MVI files are missing on the Mac OS field. I try to find these files but can’t get anything on it. Also when I try to play this MVI files then I got the error message. This message shows that the "A Necessary Date Reference Could Not Be Resolved". I don’t understand what is happening on this system. Any help will be appreciating.

Re: How to find MVI files on Mac OS X 10.6.8

You need to take help of the search option on this Mac system. The finder toolbar provide this opportunity. Use the search box on the Finder toolbar. This toolbar option help to you for finding the MVI files on your system. Try this and then locate the real perform of this MVI files on your Mac OS X system.

There is an proper way that can be help to do this task. In that you need to use an shorter method that helps to you a lot for choose the MVI movies in Aperture. Then use it and select the File menu. It gives the Relocate Masters option. Hit this option. This options shows an movies option to identify the mOvie folder. Try this an check the system works well or not.

The way to fix the error message arriving problem is to be simple. In that you need to first use an Quick player software on this system. Download QuickTime 7 Player free for PC and Mac. It is an extensible proprietary multimedia framework. This Quicktime is a free video player with attractive interface that plays clips. It’s a set of QuickTime plug-ins supporting this MVI files and hence it can’t give any problem. The QuickTime 7.4 player helps to solve this problem.

Normally this MVI files present on the installed Windows Media Player library. Then if you have use this windows media player on your system then check the library of it. It could be possible that you find this MVI files on it.

Before doing any think on it and I must say that to check that Where and how did you move the library? This information help to you for reaching the MVI files on this system. Try this process on your system. The mvi version should be located in the Originals folder. If we change its location then you need to do the changing this MVI file to its proper position. Then it stops such problem.

What should you do is convert MVI to other format. Few of these formats are as AVI, MP4, MOV, and MPEG. This is the popular format that suitable for many different music player. Then I recommended to you for use this help and in response it solve such kind of complicated problem. this MVI Converter for Mac also enables to you for this task.

If you can’t able to solve this problem then I suggest to you for use an expert advice. This will be help to you for remove the error message and it solves your problem. the other way is also use an manual of this system. Try this and solve your problem. The restore option of this system is also work for solving this problem.