Thread: will there be Direct X 12 for Windows 8

will there be Direct X 12 for Windows 8

Guys I have been thinking to upgrade my video card with the latest direct x version but I am really very much worried that windows 8 is to be launched and in that there would be a new version of direct x 12 and they would be creating problem with this version or would not be able to support then what would I do please help me with that.

Re: will there be Direct X 12 for Windows 8

I don’t think that you need to get worried for all this thin from now. How can you be sure that there would be a direct x 12 with the windows 8 I don’t think there would be anything like that . all the software would be made to be compactable with the windows 8 too and you wont be having any problem stop worrying and upgrade it and enjoy the version you wont be facing any problem in future for sure I have searched a lot but I haven’t got any news about the direct x 12 so I don’t think there would be anything like that.

My personal view says that direct x 11 would never be dropped as the direct x 10 was done and I think that direct x 10 was dropped because it was having lots of problem and that’s not the same with your with the direct x11, direct x 11 is a very nice version and without any problem so don’t worry.

Has anyone said you that direct x 11 would be not working with the windows 8? And until you don’t get any such news till then please don’t just say anything whatever you think as let the ness be launched.

Now if you would thinking to wait for the next best version then you would be wasting the time and would be wasting the opportunity of enjoying it now and who knows what would be the problem at that time and so if you won’t be able to play it at that time then you would have to be away from it so better enjoy with what you have got rather then been stupid and waiting so much for the next best version that would be the worst idea.

I think that there is nothing better in the direct x 11 and so if there would be anything best then it would be really appreciated and I would be hoping the best and you don’t need to worry everything would be supported in the windows 8 also and if not I think there would be some capability which would be letting it download the compatible driver by itself and make you have fun with it don’t worry the developers are too smart for all such stuffs.

Windows 8 has a news in next year I am wondering why are you bothering about something which is so far away forget about that and enjoy the moment no one knows anything about the technologies except who is developing it. No one knows how it would be behaving in the end.

I wonder that is this topic to think about? I don’t know anything regarding this what I only know is I am really enjoying what I am having and it is not even the direct x 11 it is direct x 10 and I am enjoying it and I think that even if there would be a direct x 11 or 12 it won’t be mattering everything would be smooth enough. And I would be suggesting the same thing to you and that would be a better deal for sure. I am not able to think why you have been worrying about it you actually don’t need to think about anything like this I don’t think that there would be any problem with this in future.