Thread: Is imaging software in windows 7 an effective way to replace my hard drive

Is imaging software in windows 7 an effective way to replace my hard drive

I want to ask that is using the imaging software is an effective way to replace the hard drive when I am using the windows 7 software. I am preparing to replace the primary hard drive so would this attempt would be a good attempt. Please help me suggest me something with this and help me out I am really in need of a good suggestions.

Re: Is imaging software in windows 7 an effective way to replace my hard drive

I think that yes it is a good way infect I have been doing the same thing and if you are having a very good idea to do it properly then it is just awesome way to find the best solution do it and enjoy.

Definitely it’s the best way. Windows 7 image would be working nicely if you have been restoring a hard drive but I have to tell you that it is not that reliable as some other tricks are. Now if you are having a WD hard drive then make use of the Acronis and that would be the best way. And I am very sure that would be working very nicely. And I have sused it many time and have been suggesting this to all of my friends to do and it is successfully helping all of them.

I have a good choice for you, you can use a Macrium reflect I think which is the most easiest software and the best software and it would be resulting 100% in a positive way. Just download it now and start using it. You would like it a lot.

Using the Acronis cloning software over the WD hard drive has clearly resulting in the success so I would be suggesting you the same. I have used number of other software’s too but haven’t been successful may be they are tuff to use of maybe they don’t work practically but about this application I am very sure it would be working very nicely and it’s the best option.

Same here guys have used so many application and tried to clone the windows 7 and always got a negative response it has been so irritating but one of my friend suggested me about the Acronis I downloaded it and saw if it is working nicely then it was really the best one I think you would be finding it very simple even if you are a newbie for all this stuff and I have been enjoying this application a lot.

I have been thinking about this from a long time and i dont think that i would be able to do it on my own at once i would be needing a help of some one who have done all this before also so i would be saying that all these comment has been useful and it has given me some idea but not what actually a new guy wanted i would be trying out the software what you have said and i hope they would be easy to use and i would be having the processes done easily, and i dont like to take help from anyone personally so i keep trying to avoid them and ask for the help from you guys. And you all have been proving out to be the best solution provider many time for me and so i prefer you guys first. anyways thanks for the help and comments lets see what happens