Thread: How to "drop the mark" as shown in Adobe Edge Tutorial

How to "drop the mark" as shown in Adobe Edge Tutorial

From the past several hours I have been working around in Adobe Edge. I am referring manual but still I am getting few problems finding out some functions and those things shown in the Tutorial. The one main glitch was what the tutor named "dropping the mark"..Inserting a fresh stroke into the timeline intended for a pick numeral of frames via fixing the timeline mark in place. Please advise me about it. I need some more information about this thing.

Re: How to "drop the mark" as shown in Adobe Edge Tutorial

That puzzled me for a moment as well. Turns out you can moreover make use of a keyboard shortcut, CTRL-K / CMD-K, otherwise from the Timeline menu choose Toggle Mark.

Adobe has the first update to its Web developer tools released Edge. Still, there is a preliminary version, the final will come from Edge 2012th “This update focuses on adaptation and fine-tuning - it brings many bug fixes and enhancements that make getting started easier Edge," it says in an announcement in Adobe's forum.

There are a few plans to put the Mark an as yet undisclosed place.
    • You are able to drag the Mark to where you need it.
    • . In the event that you need it at the spot the play is right now, hit Cmd-K (Mac) Ctrl-K Windows afterward drag the playhead where you need it. Hitting the K key again evacuates the Mark.
    • There is a bug by means of this one, other than you are able to likewise Cmd+click on the course of events ruler and it will put the Mark there. Be that as it may, once the Mark is occupied, there's a bug that assuming that you click on the district betwixt the Mark and the Playhead, the Mark won't move.

Adobe has kept against criticism of Edge. There was, for example, complained that the Edge 2D drafting technology Canvas not supported. A list of the major criticisms of the first preview was put together by Chris Heilmann Mozilla. "We had to start somewhere, yes. Everyone should keep in mind that this was the first preview and not the first version. Future enhancements will make the focus broader," writes Mark Anders now Adobe employees in the forum. "We definitely have plans to use Canvas. We have only one left out, because the performance on mobile devices is currently terrible, though that could change the 5 IOS."