Thread: Edge gone with div-based animation in Adobe Edge over canvas and SVG

Edge gone with div-based animation in Adobe Edge over canvas and SVG

Hi, I working as a web developer mostly used Adobe Edge for the development of the animation graphics on my webpage, there are lots of tools available in Adobe Edge provide lots of supports. There are no more problems arise still nut except that whenever I dug a small deeper and started playing approximately with Edge for myself. At that time the Edge gone with div-based animation over other technologies like canvas and SVG? Although according to me there is no need for Java Script for any unrelated content element for the animation of graphics. Are there any other tools available for the layout of animation besides using table? So now I’m very much confused for this, so why actually problems arise I don’t know, so if you guys have any information regarding this issue then please help me out, and I also want more information on Adobe Edge, any idea will be appreciated.

Re: Edge gone with div-based animation in Adobe Edge over canvas and SVG

Hi, your point is 100% right and I think that this technologies like Canvas and SVG will soon be available to the desktop and the mobile device, because of its advanced feature. May be there some compatible issue encloses canvas and SVG. Also there is no need for using the DIV. and if you persevere on by means of these fundamentals, then they be supposed to at least only be used as a withdraw option if canvas and SVG aren't accessible.

Don’t try to crop the animation image because this will not going to solve this canvas issue, you can make the use of the table layout that may be the good sense since this type of layout are best for the browser. And this is the best way of using the graphical code-editor. As the div and CSS-based animations is out of date. So there are the technologies which will help you out to do advanced animation for the web page. There are the tools available for the developers as well as for the animator to make the use of them as much as possible.

Edge is a spontaneous tool for create movement content that run pleasantly on mobile devices plus desktop browsers. There are the interface which are easy to use, for faultless correctness and manage their available properties timeline. We can create, import as well as edit the existing web page. There also exist Specify semantic tags by which we can modify the tag category of each figure, image plus text in Edge to reproduce look in the HTML.

Adobe edge is similar to Flash. The well known timeline and other tools are present in the Edge. Beside this edge is little bit different. By using JSON the animation in edge are created. And the running animation is created by using Java Script and HTML, which can be run freely on today latest browser. And also can be execute on mobile browser such as safari, opera.