Thread: Possible to have sound in Adobe Edge

Possible to have sound in Adobe Edge

Helot friends, as I am using the Adobe Edge and I musing it on the Apple Mac OS, I was having a doubt to ask as it is possible to have a sound in the Edge, as I want to add the sound in the crating the animation for the website or the html while making it in the Adobe Edge. So people please tell me that it is possible to make or not, as I wanted to add many sounds in that. Please give me your suggestion and advice regarding the doubt I am getting it. Thank you.

Re: Possible to have sound in Adobe Edge

Yes you can add the sound in the Edge well there is method to add, as I am using it I have heard from some of y friends, as they have added some good sounds, you can check with the options in the Adobe Edge.

I think you can add the sound in the html, but I do not know the actual process that how to add and also by which method we can add the sound. I would suggest you go the through manual of the adobe edge which might be available on the internet or on the adobe official website. In that you will be to get the method to add the sound in the html, as there might be some other features which will be helping you to add the sound to the html page which you might be making it. So go through the manual or how to use the Adobe Edge form the website and you will be able to get the option to add the sound to your site.

You will be able to get the option from reading the how to use and what piton it has in it and which is the option is there to use to add the sound, so read it.

Well you can do it and also you can add the Sound on the time line which is one of the options and also it is the panel to work for using it and I think that it would be awesome to use and also to get the sound on the html. So I would suggest you to see it and get it done and also add some of the good sound in the website, so that the user who will be visiting the website will be very much impressed and also it will great to have the sound on the websites. So I would suggest you to use that panel and get some sound for the site.

You will be to get some tip and some method to add form the internet and you will be able to add the sound to the html and you will be able to get some good sound which will be there in the software.