Thread: How to make adobe edge animation run in internet explorer?

How to make adobe edge animation run in internet explorer?

Hi, I am a VFX artist and I have started using adobe edge and i have found that whatever animation we make through that generally won’t open in internet Explorer neither in IE7 or IE8.

Is edge not compatible with internet Explorer or the IE don’t have any such capability to run HTML5 content?

Is there any way through which we can simply make run those animation in internet Explorer.

re: How to make adobe edge animation run in internet explorer?

Actually see the IE9 is the only version that has a capability of running the HTML5 contents and thus if you are running older version so surely you’ll not be able to run those content on that.

However I have always found that the internet explorer always had threats with each and every kind of new utility. It seems that they make a update after something get released, poor internet Explorer.

Actually the thing is like the content that is developed through the Edge is made up of div elements and jQuery and which is actually not supported by the internet Explorer, in fact it was not supported for other browser as well before update was come for other as well.

Actually the major reason behind this was like SVG support.

Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is a family of stipulation of an XML-based file format for relating two-dimensional vector graphics, both still and dynamic in other words interactive or animated. The SVG design is an open standard that has been beneath development by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).

SVG images and their behaviors are definite in XML text files. This means that they can be look for, indexed, scripted and, if necessary, dense. Since they are XML files, SVG pictures can be formed and edited with any text editor, but it is frequently more suitable to make these types of images with drawing programs such as Inkscape.

Re: How to make adobe edge animation run in internet explorer?

I would say this is just wasting of time really, as if suppose you can’t play such animation in IE you should make use of another browser, rather than internet explorer.