Thread: Adobe edge crashes while launching

Adobe edge crashes while launching

Hi, I have recently downloaded adobe edge for my PC, and it was perfectly installed in the machine but don’t know what is happening wrong with the program as whenever I try to launch, it just get crash.

Anybody here is having the same problem. Actually I have installed windows 7 64 bit, so whether this is actually because of that only?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Adobe edge crashes while launching

Yeah you might be right actually as this is because of the operating system you have installed in the machine, and though it is showing that it is been installed but still according me it is not installed properly in your machine.

Have you ever tried it to opened it and it run perfectly? Because see if you didn’t get it run that means it is not installed properly in your machine and if suppose you were able to run it properly that means there is some problem with the version you have installed in your machine.

Are you getting any crashing report while you launch the program? If so then it would be better if you specify the whole LOG here so that we can assist you better with proper suggestion rather recommendation.

I am agree with the above user but I think I can say that there could be some problem with the software you have installed in your machine, I would like to recommend you that you should try to uninstall the current version and try to reinstall the software again.

And it is strongly recommended as you should get another version if possible or at least another copy of the same version. And if you have downloaded it from any website thus you should download it again but this time from another source apart from the one from where you have already downloaded.

As the software you have installed needs graphic to load perfectly load thus you should make sure that the GPU you have installed if any have perfect driver, you should always update the drivers. and then try to run the software.

Apart from the GPU drivers you should make sure that you have installed updated directx and open GL in your machine and then see what happens.

I was also having the same problem but after reinstalling the drivers again, it was resolved at that moment only.

Are you running windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit? Because he thing is like you should make sure whether the copy of the software you have installed in the machine is perfectly ok with the operating system you have installed. If suppose there is problem with the compatibility you can have another option as to run the program in 32bit compatibility mode.