Thread: Unable to install adobe edge on windows 7 64bit

Unable to install adobe edge on windows 7 64bit

Hi, I have downloaded adobe edge for my machine but don’t know what is happening wrong as I am not able to install it in the machine running windows 7 64 bit. I have tried for so many times but getting same problem for each and every time.

Anyone here having the same problem?

Re: Unable to install adobe edge on windows 7 64bit

Yeah I was also having the same problem once with the setup, but don’t know what could be problem with you as you have mentioned that you have tried it for too many times.

But when I was not able to install the setup, it was some problem with another programs and thus after closing those program I tried another time and it was perfectly installed in the machine. so according to me you should try to make sure that no other installation is going parallel. Because once complete this installation or the one you are doing together with this.

And as you have tried to installed too many times there would be so many cache stored for the set up thus you should try to clean those cache as well and then try to install it again I hope this will work for sure.

it would be better if you attach the installation LOG, so that we can figure out the actual threat you are having in the installation and that you’ll find under this directory,

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers

OR

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers

I was also having some problem while installation the adobe edge and when I visited their website about the same, at that time I came to know that there was some problem with the previous version. This was not the only issue rather previous version was keep crashing during the installation as well and if it get perfectly installed then after installation. And thus according to me you must be having the previous setup.

According to my recommendation you should try to make sure that you have the most recent version in your machine. and if you don’t have any then you should try to get it from their respective website.

I am agree with the above user as it might be possible that you might have a software which is actually 32 bit and those programs don’t run on 64bit windodws, rather we need to have such software for running this programs.

But you can have another option as well like you can simply download the version which is actually intended for the windows 7 64 bit operating system. or else try to run the setup you have with 32bit compatibility.

I have downloaded another version as well but still not getting it installed in the machine, no one is here having the same problem? anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I think there is some problem with the operating system that you are using, because I though have the same operating system installed in the machine.