Thread: Need to do seek in timeline for Adobe Edge

Need to do seek in timeline for Adobe Edge

Yesterday, I try to do an loop an adobe edge animation task and for doing this task I use an $.Edge.play("Default Timeline") code. Now I need to do the seek in timeline task on it. I hope many user of this forum already do this task. Then help me to solve this task. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need to do seek in timeline for Adobe Edge

You could seek the timeline to a starting / ending blank frame. The javascript of the adobe edge software helps to do this task on your system. Then use it and hope that it will be help to you for solving your complicated problem onto it. There is an inbuilt method present on it that will be help to do this task. use it and hope that it support to do this seek in timeline to start or end the frame.

The new tool will allow designers to bring animated content to Web sites, using HTML5, JavaScript and CSS3. This is the newly launched software tool that can be help to solve your problem. The web technology especially the javascript help to perform this changing or removing the appearance of the HTML code. The tool features a timeline editor that helps design animation. Try this process and hope that it does and seek in timeline for this software.

Edge is one of the new promising Adobe tools that make it possible to create HTML5 animation. You can take the help of the HTML to do this task. There is something present on this that will be help to do this task.

The HTML web technology can’t do anything on it. This is the problem related to the javascript and you need to perform an action that will be help to access this javascript method. This will be help to enhance the appearance and the performance of the animation project. at least, to creating your first animation in HTML5 / CSS3. I think the seek () method help to solve this problem and then you can able to seek the timeline.

I have done this and I suggest to you for execute the below mentioned code on your animation project. The code are as follows:
    $.Edge.symbol.get($("#stage")).seek("Default Timeline", 0); // 0 is in milliseconds
    This will be work and in response you can able to do this simple task.

The common way to execute this code on your javascript program is to be add this code on the respective function and then make some changes onto it. Then try to execute it onto your system. You definitely found the performance of this code. The code of this seek method are as follows:
    $.Edge.symbol.get($("#stage")).seek("Default Timeline", 1000);
    $.Edge.symbol.get($("#stage")).playContinue("Default Timeline", 1000);
    The first code line beginning of the timeline and the next is to play from the beginning. Then try it and it will be help to solve your complicated problem.

I try this code on my system and finally I was successful to solve this problem. I also faced this problem in the yesterday. Because of the code not set properly I can’t able to run the animation project in proper way. Now I read your post and then try to add the similar code onto it. This will be work in my system and it help me on animation project.