Thread: Error opening Adobe Edge on Lion 10.7.2

Error opening Adobe Edge on Lion 10.7.2

I use Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 for performing any kind of taskon my Acer laptop. Now I faced problem on it when I try to open the adobe edge on it. I expect to the user of this forum help me to solve this problem. this will be gives the error message as "Adobe Edge encountered an error, please save your work and restart the application." Any help for solving this problem will be apologies.

Re: Error opening Adobe Edge on Lion 10.7.2

Well I am having an opinion that the main problem behind that is the compatibility issue with this system. I recommended to you for make sure that whether this software compatible with your system or not.

I also Seeing exactly the same issue. Then I decided to perform an upgrade task on this system. I use the proper guidance for doing this upgrade task. This will be finally work and in result it helps to solve such complicated problem. I think you also need to follow the same process to solve your query. It also help to enhance the performance of your software.

Sometimes it could be possible that the support files of this software are to be corrupted. In that situation we need fresh software. The proper way is to be using this reinstallation task on this Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 system. This system makes an effort and in response you need to perform reinstall this adobe edge task .this process helps to remove all the error problem of this software. Then it will be work to solve your complicated problem.