Thread: Adobe Edge looks great but not works in Internet Explorer 8

Adobe Edge looks great but not works in Internet Explorer 8

I use this adobe edge for making the animation project. Personally I say that this adobe edge looks great the kinds of features present on it provide facility for making an animation in easier way. Now when I try to run these tools on the Internet Explorer 8 then it gives problem. I need the solution that helps to solve problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: Adobe Edge looks great but not works in Internet Explorer 8

I think this IE8 needs an additional driver to handle this adobe edge software. Hence I suggest to you for try to perform an upgrade the driver of this IE8 web browser. This will be works and in result, it helps to solve your complicated problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and that time whenever I try to run this adobe edge based animation project on the IE8 browser, then it gives several error message. in that case, I read some interesting articles and finally I found the solution. IE8.0 is not supporting HTML5 and CSS3. It does not specify styles for the text in its menu bars. Then I try this animation project on the IE 9.0 and surprisingly it works to solve this problem. it works fine without giving any kind of compatibility or any other error message.

You are correct - it does not work in IE8. If your page is rendered in IE8 mode then it could be possible that this IE8 will be work to support this CSS features. Hence I suggest to you for performing the page rendering task on it. This will be work to run the adobe edge on the IE8 browser.

IE9 is the last version of IE to be supported in windows vista as well as other windows based system. This web browser specially provides the facility to support this CSS as well as the HTML5 type of services. Then I suggest to you for use an Internet Explorer to do this task. Upgrading the inbuilt browser will also help to solve your problem. Hence I hope that your problem is to be solved this complicated problem.

Adobe Edge Preview is a new web motion and interaction design tool. This is the new version of this software tool that provides facility to designers bring animated content to websites. If you have faced problem with the IE8 then I suggest to you for use an Adobe edge preview for this process. I hope you found the best solution.

Edge is already great if you are looking to create HTML5 animated content. Hence there is necessary to use an proper Internet Explorer for this task. In that you need to use an compatible Internet Explorer 9.0 browser for this animation task. The newest IE 10.0 also help a lot for solving such kind of complicated problem. then try this and hope that it helps to do this animation project running task.

Adobe gave the software users need to view the Flash content on the web browser. In this process you need to add the flash software with this adobe edge software on this system. This might be work to solve your problem. Yes, the IE8 doesn’t inbuilt the flash software and hence I recommended to you for try to just add this adobe flash software onto it. It might be possible that this helps to solve this complicated problem.