Thread: Adobe Edge on Windows 7

Adobe Edge on Windows 7

I have an Toshiba Satellite A200 laptop and windows 7 present on it. Recently when I try to run the Adobe Edge software tools on it then it won’t work at all. It stops running. I download this software on one month before. Any help would be appreciating.

Re: Adobe Edge on Windows 7

Adobe Edge is a new web motion and interaction design tool. We can use this tool for making animation onto it. it could be possible that you can use the wrong download link to perform this download and the installation task on it. in that case, I suggest to you for use proper link for this software downloading task. Use this downloaded file for the installation purpose. It could be solving your problem.

Hi, thank you for your interest in Edge. Sometimes it could be possible that the installation task on this window 7 system could be missing some support files. In that case, you need to perform a proper upgrade this adobe edge on your system. This will be help to you for solving your complicated problem. Then the upgrade process will be help to insert all the support files onto it. It also helps to improve the performance of this software tool. Try this solution.

It could be possible that the DxDiag.exe file present on it. This dxdiag.exe file is an Trojan virus and it would be restrict the software for running properly. In that case, I suggest to you for use the proper antivirus to remove such kind of virus. This removing the virus process will be help to you for solving such kind of complicate problem onto it.

As per my knowledge this adobe edge software tools working on 64bit version of the windows 7. Hence there should be not any such kind of problem arrives onto it. I think the problem happens because of the software not installed properly.

Edge is currently in Preview - so it's a very early release. I don’t think that there is an perfect proof that this windows 7 not compatible with the adobe edge software. You need to use an proper way that can be help to use this software. Then first try to learn the exact process to running this edge software. It helps to you for solving your complicated problem. try this and hope that you finally able to fix this problem.

For solving this running problem you must change OpenGL settings. There is necessary to change the setting of this OpenGL and then in response this edge software works on your windows 7 system. OpenGL is the most widely adopted 2D and 3D graphics API in the industry. We use the adobe edge for the animation purpose. Then we need to use the proper process that can be help to perform this task. It definitely helps to you for solving your complicated problem.

If you faced the Workaround Adobe Edge Issue in Windows 7 then you need to modify the setting of the monitor. For this task, you need to open the control panel and then hit display tab. It shows you the display setting option. Use it and then in the advance setting dialog box, click the monitor tab. In that you need to change the true color (32bit) to High Color (16bit). This process solves your problem.

Adobe Edge has been particularly written for visual, web and interaction designers. I think there is some internal bug present on it and hence this kind of problem arrives. You need to contact the official site expert for more information. Try this and you can also take help of the manual.