Thread: How to use Wyse v10Land safenet ikey 2032

How to use Wyse v10Land safenet ikey 2032

Does anybody have any knowledge with by means of a Wyse V10L and SafeNet iKey 2032 USB Dongle?

Re: How to use Wyse v10Land safenet ikey 2032

Is the documentation any mention require drivers in the operating system where you plug the adapter into?

The installation of the key drivers is no trouble. Windows reports new hardware found and installed and tells me he's ready to use. However, as the key is not passing through Wyse client for the virtual machine

Could be the drivers should be installed on the client to work properly. As with printers, drivers have to be installed on the thin client for the operating system knows how to communicate with the hardware you are connecting to it. They have tired of using the dongle with a Windows XP computer (PC) and RDP into the operating system that is remote VDI RDP'ing when using Wyse Thin Client? If you do the same in Windows XP machine, then install the drivers, so to see if that solves the problem. If it does, then a client will have to get XP Embedded Wyse thin client instead of Wyse Thin OS.

I like to know whether your usb dongle is fully operational. Let me know here.

Using VMware VDM client on my workstation I connected my XP virtual machine and tried to use the backpack without any luck. I got tired of opening the utility of the IPC and I get an error message "Failed to initialize the CIP .which led him to be the fact that the backpack does not get ahead of the VM from the host. Looking Extensions the thin client for the Wyse TCX Virtualizes - Configuration helpfulness could add devices, but I do not know the configuration of the iKey 2032'

I thought it was an easy way to find the ID, but I can not remember and not have my terminal can not dig. Have you checked the registry on the V10L and the virtual machine to observe if being on the inventory when you unite?

I like the utility, and found the information from the vendor ID, product ID, Class, Subclass, Protocol for the iKey. I do not know what to put in the class in the field of USB class.

Did you ever get this to work? We are working with two Vista View 3 and 4, but do not yet have a success rate of 100%. We are using Windows XP to run the client Vista. View PCoIP with 4 and the software is installed. We also found that key factors must be installed on the local computer (our client XP) or iKey does not appear in the list of USB devices to connect. We also had to add the PID and VID of the key according to the article I read on google.

View 4 is seeing and just encountered the same problem. I seem to have gotten it to work as follows:

• client pc
    • setupRainbow Ikey drivers
    • Reboot
    • disable the SmartCard service disable everything
    • Reboot
    • Back to log in, run regedit
      Code:
      Go to HKLM-> Software-> VMware Inc. -> VMware VDI-> USB 
      Change the smart card key "false" to "true"

This worked for me.

This worked perfectly for me. I am able to use Wyse v10L and safenet ikey