Thread: Where to find Jailbroken Quick Tool 1.6.0

Where to find Jailbroken Quick Tool 1.6.0

I am looking for this tool and its updates. I found that this tool can be used to easily jailbreak iphone and other mobile also. But before using there are certain doubts about this. Is this tool works better than others. I had done some modification to my phone before with an tool called redsn0w. But after update I found no network connectivity on the phone. Luckily things were restored by using iTunes. So this time, the phone is quiet old and I can go for an safer jail breaking. But the procedure is really very lengthy, by downloading all those files. I need some easy to use tools. As the name says that, it must have option to quickly jailbreak iphone. I just want to make sure here that the software is not buggy. If it is then, what are the other tools that we can use here for the same process.

Re: Where to find Jailbroken Quick Tool 1.6.0

Basically, it is not recommended to jailbreak your phone. I faced a issue with the same. I was receiving an error saying afc2add not installed. After searching many resources I found that I have to perform the same process with limera1n and greenpois0n. Anyhow I have to fix the phones, so I did. But still there is an issue with the same. I had checked some more version of the jailbreaked tool and at last this was restored. This saved my phone. Better you must do only if you are 100% sure that your phone is going to work. Last time you were really lucky to restore the phone. Sometime due to misconfiguration the jailbreaked phone does not restores. You can see an error on iTunes. That is the time when you are more annoyed. The last thing is to pay and repair the phone. Whey to destroy the phone if everything is working fine.Till yet there is no better tool released which can properly jailbreak iphone.

I had faced many problems here. There are many tool like what you had mentioned, which gives you guarantee to jailbreak your phone. But in the end what you get an buggy phone. Better do not do. My friend purchased an used iphone which was already jailbreaked and was working nicely. He installed many applications in that.

With blackrain I jailbreaked my iphone. The funny thing appeared all done. The phone as soon as I turned it off and have always turned back on the screen and gives me message connect to itunes. The method that I use does not worked here. This was continuous and I was not able to use the phone. I don't know where I did wrong. Then on work a friend suggested me that you have to restore the phone back by using iphone. You are lucky to get that message, while many time there is just an black screen. The phone does not boot at all. I restore the phone and updated the same. After update all your jailbreak settings are lost. Restoring is just like putting back your phones factory settings.

You should be sure with the firmware you have. Any tool can do jailbreak operation, but wrong files are the cause of dead phone.

That is right. The firmware plays a very important part in jailbreaking. Many modders give you hacked firmware file which is used by the jailbreaking software to add in your phone file, to remove all restrictions. Once that is fine, it become easier to do this.

As per apple, it is not recommended to jailbreak your phone. It is illegal. You loose your warranty and you cannot carry out any benefit from apple side. Many had done this, in which maximum number of users are unaware that jailbreaking can cause warranty lost. Now due to so much development in this people are becoming more aware. Till yet there is no official tool released for this procedure.